F Peter King

King is a moron who just happens to have a pretty cushy gig writing for SI. He is rarely ever right with any of his picks or his insights. I am still asking myself why I still read him. Like I give two Sh!ts about his daughters, his love of figure skating, or the kind of coffee he drinks. I am suprised ESPN never put him in the booth with Maguire and Theesman.

BTW, ever listen to the two idiots on WGR suck his D every Tuesday? Makes me sick.

b. Seems almost an unfair fight, new Bills honcho Marv Levy against Bill Belichick and Nick Saban.

612510[/snapback]

Not really much of a shot. I love Marv as much as the next Bills fan, but lets be honest. He hasn't held a NFL job of any type for over a decade, and was never a personell guy. Saban and Bellychuck do have a step up at this point.

612510[/snapback]

I was thinking the exact same thing when I read that, F**K Peter King. Seems like nobody is giving Marv any credit for his experience and intelligence whatsoever. Will make it that much sweeter when he puts a winning team together over the next couple years....

How can he breath with his head so far up Krafts and BB's asses?

612513[/snapback]

Hey, I agree with him on BB at this point. Belichick has won 3 super bowls as a head coach/head of football operations. but WTF has Saban accomplished so far? He drafted Ronnie Brown, but that was a no brainer where he was picking.

Wiat a minute here HarkinBanks...NO reason for optimism now..Gambler has proven beyond a reasonable doubt this Bills coaching staff is garbage..why bother even hoping anymore?

Plus Peter King is a prophet...don't you realize a National Title at LSU and 1 year NFL experience > HOF Coach...Levy is doomed!! :rolleyes:;):blink:

Nick Saban's first year as a HC was roughly the same as his new offensive coordinator's, improved only by New England tanking week 17.  Let's see what really happens.

612595[/snapback]

Good point. And remember when GW went from 3-13 to 8-8?

Point is, its much easier to get from 3 wins to 8 then it is from 8 wins to 12. Saban has all the makings of a very very good coach but let's see what happens first from this point on before we crown Saban the next great coach...or have a tool like King rate Saban ahead of a HOF coach like Levy after 1 season.

Nick Saban's first year as a HC was roughly the same as his new offensive coordinator's, improved only by New England tanking week 17.  Let's see what really happens.

612595[/snapback]

Don't forget the gift win his new OC gave him in Week 13. :rolleyes:

More like 7-9 to me.

Not really much of a shot. I love Marv as much as the next Bills fan, but lets be honest. He hasn't held a NFL job of any type for over a decade, and was never a personell guy. Saban and Bellychuck do have a step up at this point.

612553[/snapback]

Certainly BB does...but, Saban? He's been in the NFL HOW many years?

Thought so. :D

Peter King should only be read during bathroom breaks, in case the tissue runs out. He reminds me of several other reporters who are on the ESPN staff, and the NFL network staff. They were hired because they had experience playing the game or being assigned to write about the game, they can get interviews easily because they don't ask hard questions, and now they have enough seniority that the younger management staff don't bother them, even though the mail room guy probably knows more about football.