The Winter Olympics Ending

aussiew

I had them on a lot, but I wasn't *watching* as much as I usually do. I was glad to see Ohno win his gold last night, though....that was way cool. I also enjoyed the ski jumping (I've thought this was the coolest event since I was a kid) and the freestyle ski jumping. Pretty cool stuff. Missed all the bobsled and luge stuff....most of the figure skating....oh well.

I had them on a lot, but I wasn't *watching* as much as I usually do. I was glad to see Ohno win his gold last night, though....that was way cool. I also enjoyed the ski jumping (I've thought this was the coolest event since I was a kid) and the freestyle ski jumping. Pretty cool stuff. Missed all the bobsled and luge stuff....most of the figure skating....oh well.

612214[/snapback]

Yeah, the ski jumping is fun to watch. I watched a game of the women's hockey. That's about all I watched this time. Nothing else really seemed interesting to watch. lol

Yeah, the ski jumping is fun to watch.  I watched a game of the women's hockey.  That's about all I watched this time.  Nothing else really seemed interesting to watch.  lol

612282[/snapback]

Women's hockey??? How the hell did I miss that....is this new for these olympics???

Yes?  You called?  :rolleyes:  ;)

612425[/snapback]

Jesus stood in front of the prostitute, as the angry mob was trying to stone her. Blocking her body with his own, he implored to the angry crowd:

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

The crowd, shamed, began to break up and shuffle away, but one little woman grabbed the biggest rock she could carry, ran up and nailed the unfortunate girl over the head.

Jesus looked at her and said, "You know I love ya, mom, but sometimes you can be a real pain in the ass."