All the talk about cuts

Stussy109

Sam Adams, will not be cut...Only starting caliber DT on the roster

Daimon Shelton will not be cut...

Joe burns will not be cut...Can play both FB/HB and ST

Mike Gandy will not be cut...What viable OT's due we have assuming MW is cut?

Eric Moulds will be restructured...Letting Josh Reed go says something

Lawyer Milloy will not be cut...We have no viable replacement

608777[/snapback]

I think they'd like to restructure Molds...but if he doesn't, he will be cut, IMO. Milloy may be in that same boat.

I don't care if Shelton is cut as long as they upgrade the FB position. They can have Daimon killed for all i care.

608777[/snapback]

Vincent won't be cut... Coy Wire is not an acceptable replacement.

Coy Wire is not a viable replacement, you're right. But he wouldn't be the replacement, Rashad Baker would take over the FS spot. I think it's evident from watching the last few games of the year that Rashad is a better FS than Troy. Yes...I know Troy Vincent has a longer reputation in the league and the more well known name, but if you look at the play on the fields Rashad is better.

He's younger, better agility, faster, has the same knack for the ball, and is a much better tackler. MUCH BETTER. Vincent's tackling skills last year were very dissapointing. And most importantly his cap number is miniscule compared to Vincent's. I was really impressed with Rashad when given the opportunity this past season.

i dont believe in not cutting a person because there is no viable backup. If we're even thinking about cutting a starter, isnt it because they havent performed well in the first place? So one would rather not cut the player, who is not a viable starter, because the back up sucks just as bad? i understand some may be for cap reasons but the majority of our cuts is because they suck. I wouldnt want to keep a guy who's horrible because we have terrible back ups, theres always free agency and the draft anyways

608777[/snapback]

Neither of these guys had a major impact(positive anyways) on the 2005 Bills. Why would you consider them to be locks for the 2006 roster? So Burns can play RB, FB & ST...can he play any of them well? As far as Shelton goes, I saw enough of his half hearted blocking attempts in the preseason and regular season...good-bye and good riddance.

Give somebody else a chance.