So, what's everyone drinking tonight?

I know some people hate these kinds of threads but I'm bored waiting for the Sabres game to start so cut me a break :doh: . I'm still feeling the fallout of last night a bit (quite a few cherry bombs & washington apple shots) so I'm going to get started with some alcoholic energy drink I saw at the store. It's like a Sparks and I think it's called four. After that got a sixer of Sam Adams cherry wheat and then probably out to the bars. What are you all drinking tonight for the game/party/relaxation, etc.?

we needed a cup of merlot for a recipe...  so i drank the bottle minus one cup of cheap woodbridge merlot.

601088[/snapback]

:doh: ...Was never a much of a wine fan until last weekend. My fraternity had our mom's weekend so all of our moms were in town. We did a wine tasting at a nice trendy bar here in town. It was a blast and I really liked all 4 wines we sampled. I even liked the reds! We were there for over 2 hours so everyone was feeling pretty good when we left.

:doh:  ...Was never a much of a wine fan until last weekend. My fraternity had our mom's weekend so all of our moms were in town. We did a wine tasting at a nice trendy bar here in town. It was a blast and I really liked all 4 wines we sampled. I even liked the reds! We were there for over 2 hours so everyone was feeling pretty good when we left.

601093[/snapback]

yeah, i don't drink anymore at all. this was the first alcohol i've had since the summer. However, when you have 1/2 gallon of wine laying around, you drink it.

For lunch at McCoveys's I had 2 nice Corona's. Usually skeptical of Corona's cause of skuniness. Despite that picked up 12 on the way home. Popped one of those guys and it was skunky!! Had to make a emergency beer run. PIcked up 12 Pacifico's. Nice. Drank a bunch of them. Watched some of the Sabre game cause no Sharks tonight. Good game.Now having a pinapple/orange with Sky to finish the night.

Well...so far:

Baileys and coffee (2)

Gin and grapefruit juice (3)

George Dickel and water (hmmm...well...I'm thinking 6 or 7)

Old Overholt and water...they ran out of George (I'm thinking 3 or 4)

1/2 bottle of Ceseare Amarone (hey...my date drank half...get off my back)

Tsingtao Beer (2)

Strange Chinese Whiskey...dunno the name (2)

Pomegranate Tequila...dunno othe name (1)...hey the bartender poured it, what was I supposed to do?

Well...that's what I remember so far. I think it's time for a nightcap. What will it be?

Well...so far:

Baileys and coffee (2)

Gin and grapefruit juice (3)

George Dickel and water (hmmm...well...I'm thinking 6 or 7)

Old Overholt and water...they ran out of George (I'm thinking 3 or 4)

1/2 bottle of Ceseare Amarone (hey...my date drank half...get off my back)

Tsingtao Beer (2)

Strange Chinese Whiskey...dunno the name  (2)

Pomegranate Tequila...dunno othe name (1)...hey the bartender poured it, what was I supposed to do?

Well...that's what I remember so far.  I think it's time for a nightcap.  What will it be?

601164[/snapback]

Hey Dean- I am with you. I have had many different drinks so far tonight- looking for a nightcap myself. For now I am drinking my beloved Heineken but will hit my bar up sometime soon. I just ate some spicy chili and the beer goes great with it. Props to Dante for Pacifico! Great beer! My favorite chain restauraunt is Chipoltes and they have Pacifico and many other delicious beers! Now what to have for a nightcap?......

oh yeah- we have a Blizzard going on right now!  :D  Blizzard warning until 4 PM tomorrow!  WOOHOO!  Now for the proper drink.......

601166[/snapback]

As an FYI...cognac and a doobie for a night cap. See y'all in the AM.

I know some people hate these kinds of threads but I'm bored waiting for the Sabres game to start so cut me a break  :D . I'm still feeling the fallout of last night a bit (quite a few cherry bombs & washington apple shots) so I'm going to get started with some alcoholic energy drink I saw at the store....

601068[/snapback]

Was your boyfriend drinking too?