McLaughlin again

OGTEleven

Most of you know the rules:

I ask 5 questions and you try to answer them. I tell you if you are right or WRONG!!!! I try to insult you as musch as possible and YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE OFFENDED.

Here goes:

1. The title of what relatively unknown song by a very popular (multi-decade) band on their most famous album describes the Bills under Donahoe's regime?

2. The publicity for the Turin Olympics has been (fill in the blank) at best.

3. What is the difference between what these guys do In Jersey and some who use simliar methods in Canada?

4. Who will be the most improved player on the 2006 NE Patriots?

5. Who has the rosiest future in sports?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The title of what relatively unknown song by a very popular (multi-decade) band on their most famous album describes the Bills under Donahoe's regime?

Pink Floyd – The Wall – Comfortably Numb

2. The publicity for the Turin Olympics has been (lackluster) at best.

3. What is the difference between what these guys do In Jersey and some who use similar methods in Canada?

They drink Molson instead of Heineken.

Diet Pepsi Machine.

?

Pink Floyd – The Wall – Comfortably Numb

2. The publicity for the Turin Olympics has been (lackluster) at best.

3. What is the difference between what these guys do In Jersey and some who use similar methods in Canada?

They drink Molson instead of Heineken.

Diet Pepsi Machine.

?

600081[/snapback]

1. This was a well thought out reply. It meets all the criteria spelled out very nicely EXCEPT IT IS NOT A RELATIVELY UNKOWN SONG YOU DOLT! WRONG!!!!!!

2. This was not a well thought out reply. WRONG!!!!!!

3. Maybe, but there is a more important difference which allows Canadian people like this to practice their trade more often. WRONG!!!!!! (I wonder if we have any experts on this topic on our board.)

4. WRONG!!!!!. But it will land on Bellychick's Big toe forcing him to wear a cast all year. The Machine will then be summarily cut for "salray cap" reasons.

5. I'm guessing even you knew this was WRONG!!!!!!!

U2 - The Joshua Tree - Running to Stand Still

2. The publicity for the Turin Olympics has been understated at best.

3. What is the difference between what these guys do In Jersey and some who use simliar methods in Canada?

Canadians do it with a slightly British accent.

Vince Wolfork

Jose Mourinho

I ask 5 questions and you try to answer them.  I tell you if you are right or WRONG!!!!  I try to insult you as musch as possible and YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE OFFENDED.

Here goes:

1. The title of what relatively unknown song by a very popular (multi-decade) band on their most famous album describes the Bills under Donahoe's regime?  Dazed and confused?

2. The publicity for the Turin Olympics has been (fill in the blank) at best. just right, I don't know a thing about it.

3. What is the difference between what these guys do In Jersey and some who use simliar methods in Canada?In Canada they say "please" and "thank you"?

4. Who will be the most improved player on the 2006 NE Patriots? their dimunitive back-up QB.  Next year he'll drop kick 2 extra points doubling his output from this past season 

5. Who has the rosiest future in sports?  Ruiz?

600068[/snapback]

U2 - The Joshua Tree - Running to Stand Still

2. The publicity for the Turin Olympics has been understated at best.

Canadians do it with a slightly British accent.

Vince Wolfork

Jose Mourinho

600100[/snapback]

1. Another well thought out answer that arguably meets all criteria. i am impressed by the masses hard work on this question. It gives me great pleasure to say......WRONG!!!!!!!

2. WRONG!!!!!!!

3. A. Depends on which part of Canada. B. WRONG!!!!!! C. Over her we call it an "English accent" . Get with the program.

4. He'll be out for the season with two torn labrums and a broken leg. Good old Bill will have him listed as questionable 16 times.

5. If that is some soccer guy please note.....this is an american web site therefore....SOCCER IS NOT A SPORT therefore.....wRONG!!!!!!!

1. 'Wasted Time' from the Eagles' Hotel California

2. The publicity for the Turin Olympics has been ______________ at best. (The 'blank' is the answer).

3. Ok, I admit that I still don't get the joke about that link.

4. Teddy Brew-ski. He'll be God for a full season instead of half like this year. That's twice as good.

5. Rose? Pete? :pirate:

I ask 5 questions and you try to answer them.  I tell you if you are right or WRONG!!!!  I try to insult you as musch as possible and YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE OFFENDED.

Here goes:

1. The title of what relatively unknown song by a very popular (multi-decade) band on their most famous album describes the Bills under Donahoe's regime?  Dazed and confused?

2. The publicity for the Turin Olympics has been (fill in the blank) at best. just right, I don't know a thing about it.

3. What is the difference between what these guys do In Jersey and some who use simliar methods in Canada?In Canada they say "please" and "thank you"?

4. Who will be the most improved player on the 2006 NE Patriots? their dimunitive back-up QB.  Next year he'll drop kick 2 extra points doubling his output from this past season 

5. Who has the rosiest future in sports?  Ruiz?

600107[/snapback]

1. Zep I was their most famous album? WRONG!!!!!! I'm likeing the song titles though.

2. Lack of effort in any forum is unbecoming. WRONG!!!!!!

3. Well, maybe please please please, I beg of you please, but never thank you. WRONG!!!!!!

4. He's going on a reunion tour replacing Keith Moon. Too busy. WRONG!!!!

5. Future, not past. WRONG!!!!!!

1. The title of what relatively unknown song by a very popular (multi-decade) band on their most famous album describes the Bills under Donahoe's regime? AC/DC Given The Dog A Bone (From Back in Black)

2. The publicity for the Turin Olympics has been (marginal) at best.

3. What is the difference between what these guys do In Jersey and some who use simliar methods in Canada? They have the Queen of England on their Money in Canada.

4. Who will be the most improved player on the 2006 NE Patriots? Easy, Tedy Bruschi.

5. Who has the rosiest future in sports? Joe Theisman, the guy continues to suck @ss on a regluar basis, but stays employed.

1. Damn you KD, just beat me to my guess. I'll be WRONG with you: Wasted Time, by the Eagles on Hotel California.

2. flaccid

3. The age of the "women" they target.

4. Whatever former Bill they pick up

5. Mock's kid, as long as he doesn't choose hockey as his sport...

1.  'Wasted Time' from the Eagles' Hotel California

2. The publicity for the Turin Olympics has been ______________ at best.  (The 'blank' is the answer).

3.  Ok, I admit that I still don't get the joke about that link.

4.  Teddy Brew-ski.  He'll be God for a full season instead of half like this year.  That's twice as good.

5.  Rose?    Pete?    :pirate:

600115[/snapback]

1. Another impressive but WRONG!!!!! answer.

2. Bzzzzt. (ie. WRONG!!!!)

3. Read it. You'll get it. There are only 452 pages in the thread. Why the reluctance? wRONG!!!!!

4. Half of infinity is still infinity. wRONG!!!!!

5. Oooh, grasshopper. Keep working on that one. WRONG!!!! for now.

Here goes:

600068[/snapback]

1)Let it bleed The Rolling Stones

2)frosty

3)Canadians say "you hoser" These guys say "you hose me?"

4)I can't bring myself to think good thoughts about the Pats

5)Reggie Bush

1. The title of what relatively unknown song by a very popular (multi-decade) band on their most famous album describes the Bills under Donahoe's regime?  AC/DC Given The Dog A Bone (From Back in Black)

2. The publicity for the Turin Olympics has been (marginal) at best.

3. What is the difference between what these guys do In Jersey and some who use simliar methods in Canada? They have the Queen of England on their Money in Canada.

4. Who will be the most improved player on the 2006 NE Patriots? Easy, Tedy Bruschi.

5. Who has the rosiest future in sports?  Joe Theisman, the guy continues to suck @ss on a regluar basis, but stays employed.

600121[/snapback]

1. Are you sure that isn't your answer to #3? WRONG!!!!!

2. Yawn..WRONG!!!!!

3. So are you saying if they are unlucky at the end of the night, they can go into their bathroom, take out a dollar, run some water so mommy and daddy can't hear and......WRONG!!!!!!

4. If anyone can improve on perfection....WRONG!!!!!

5. WRONG!!!!!!!!!

1. Damn you KD, just beat me to my guess.  I'll be WRONG with you: Wasted Time, by the Eagles on Hotel California.

2. flaccid

3. The age of the "women" they target.

4. Whatever former Bill they pick up

5. Mock's kid, as long as he doesn't choose hockey as his sport...

600124[/snapback]

1. WRONG!!!!! with KD (even worse than just plain wrong).

2. I forgot the question....regrdless of that....WRONG!!!!!!

3. Anywhere within a range of 13-17 seems fine to both groups. WRONG!!!!!

4. Please elaborate.

5. I meant brightest immediate future.....WRONG!!!!!! (And Mock, croquet is a sport. Crochet is not.)

1)Let it bleed  The Rolling Stones

2)frosty

3)Canadians say "you hoser"  These guys say "you hose me?"

4)I can't bring myself to think good thoughts about the Pats

5)Reggie Bush

600127[/snapback]

1. The answers to question one although WRONG!!!!! show an aptitude heretofore unseen in this constest.

2. Is he doing the bellywhopper ski manuver? Maybe i'll watch. WRONG!!!!!

3. WRONG!!!!!

4. Good boy. WRONG!!!!!

5. Not quite. WRONG!!!!!!!

Here goes:

600068[/snapback]

Answers:

1. Sister Morphine. Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers

2. pathetic

3. Candidans don't you hair mousse, they you moose hair.

4. Ben Watson

5. Vince Young

Pink Floyd...The Final CUT

tepid

Canucks are named Gordie, Wayne, Trevor, and Garth..Jersey Boys are named Carmen, Vito, Sal, and Johnny Roast Beef

The Fraud Prevention OL

Sabres

1.  Lick My Love Pump

2.  Suspicious

3.  Poutine is served in Canada, not Freedom Fries.

4.  There is only one player that matters on the Patriots, silly.  Actually, there is

only one player that matters in the NFL, duh.

5.  Stevie Wonderboy

600135[/snapback]

1-3. You may want to bring these replies to your next appointment to see if the medication needs to be "upped". WRONG!!!!!

4. Are you talking about Marcia or Tedy? I'm confused. WRONG!!!!!

5. He's already out. WRONG!!!!