I wish Skip Bayless would fall down stairs

taterhill

Typical ESPN overrraction.

But what happened when Jordan was gambling all over the place, etc? And you dont think Jordan EVER ONCE bet illegially? Yeah, and Im the Pope....

What if this happened in the beloved NFL, would he just turn the cheek? Im sure he would..

ESPN LOVES to make everything bigger then it is or like a soap opera

ESPN=National Enquirer of Sports

He may be the biggest douchebag in the entire sports world... 1st and 10 <<<<<RJ

599543[/snapback]

sometimes i watch it when I am feeling too happy..usually gets me all riled up due to the fact that Skip is such an idiot...Woody actually cracks me up sometimes..esp Professor Screwloose

ESPN LOVES to make everything bigger then it is or like a soap opera

I remember this summer when the thing came out about McNabb saying Farve shouldn't have gotten involved in the Javon Walker situation. During all the commercials leading up to SC, they'd plug it by saying "McNabb calls out Farve". Then when SC starts they air an interview with McNabb where the INTERVIEWER asked McNabb what he felt about the situation and he responded by saying something along the lines of "I don't think he should have gotten involved but its not my place to say." For some reason of all the sh-- like that they pull, that instance still pisses me off.

sometimes i watch it when I am feeling too happy..usually gets me all riled up due to the fact that Skip is such an idiot...Woody actually cracks me up sometimes..esp Professor Screwloose

599555[/snapback]

I don't like Woody too much but you can at least tell that he doesn't take himself seriously. On ATH (which is awful as well), he'll throw out some rediculous arguments but you can tell he knows he's just being an ass.

Ever since ESPN lost or chose not to renew the NHL contract it's as if hockey doesn't exist in their mind. You get the NBA crammed down your throat in Sports Center with "oh by the way there were a couple of hockey games last night, check your local listings if you want the scores." :angry:

I don't like Woody too much but you can at least tell that he doesn't take himself seriously. On ATH (which is awful as well), he'll throw out some rediculous arguments but you can tell he knows he's just being an ass.

599564[/snapback]

yes he is a fool, and it is hilarious when he starts to bring up points that are so far wrong it is painful..lol

Ever since ESPN lost or chose not to renew the NHL contract it's as if hockey doesn't exist in their mind.  You get the NBA crammed down your throat in Sports Center with "oh by the way there were a couple of hockey games last night, check your local listings if you want the scores."  :angry:

599565[/snapback]

you mean when the top 10 is 9 of the same dunks and the #9 play is an end to end hockey rush

his rant on Wayne Gretzky today on 1st and 10 was typical Skippyness..."Hockey fans will never think of Gretzky as the Great one anymore...blah blah blah..his days as an owner and coach are over"...someone please run him over

599538[/snapback]

i wouldn't give Bayless the satisfaction of watching or listening to his sheeeiit.

But what happened when Jordan was gambling all over the place, etc?  And you dont think Jordan EVER ONCE bet illegially?  Yeah, and Im the Pope....

599539[/snapback]

Pope Clementine II? Didn't know you swore off wimmin. :angry:

Bayless is a windbag ahole. Thankfully people will not remember him in any way shape or form.

Skipper was a knucklehead when he had a daily column in the Dallas Morning News.

599682[/snapback]

Skip Clueless? I've hated him ever since he was the head a__kisser for the Cowboys, back when they were playing the Bills in those Super Bowls...

Plus, he smirks.

his rant on Wayne Gretzky today on 1st and 10 was typical Skippyness..."Hockey fans will never think of Gretzky as the Great one anymore...blah blah blah..his days as an owner and coach are over"...someone please run him over

599538[/snapback]

anyone who thinks that people will think less of gretzky after the guy has more assists than the 2nd all time has of points is clearly high on something

everybody gambles, nobodies perfect but gretzky will always be the greatest

Ever since ESPN lost or chose not to renew the NHL contract it's as if hockey doesn't exist in their mind.  You get the NBA crammed down your throat in Sports Center with "oh by the way there were a couple of hockey games last night, check your local listings if you want the scores."  :doh:

599565[/snapback]

Amen to that. I don't know why ESPN still can't have a 30 minute hockey show twice a week with Buccigross, Melrose, etc...

Has the fyou smiley come back yet, because I could really use it right here.