Props to Alaska Darin

"Time to dress Wile E. Coyote in a turbin and change ACME to Allah's Company in the the Middle East.

Idiots. Try picking up a different book once in a while instead of trying to be a member of God's Special Education Team. I'm honestly starting to believe that God is nothing more than an imaginary friend for adults. "

:lol:

--------------------

"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. - Ronald Reagan

Stop talking to me. I'm deciding your fate.

The problem with this world is there are too many stupid people and no one to eat them

I lurk ....... I read ....... I laughed so violently ( more of a gufaw) at ad's quote that I ejected water through my nostrils.  hence the props.

598918[/snapback]

In SoCal we refer to that particular act as an "Asner"

I have no idea why :lol:

Carbonated beverages are even worse

I lurk ....... I read ....... I laughed so violently ( more of a gufaw) at ad's quote that I ejected water through my nostrils.  hence the props.

598918[/snapback]

Well, if you posted a little bit more, it wouldn't be so cryptic for the newbies.

Hey "Trey" :D ... I always wanted to use that on you ThirdBorn, don't take offense.

Glad to see you are still here! ;)

Hope everything is going fine... Send all my love.

Not exactly "water out of nose material", but I wonder if AD caught this little blurb about "Freeloading Alaska":

Freeloading Alaska

... And here all the while the conservatives have me thinking I was the only one that thought Alaska was a freeloader. :lol:;)

I guess they got a big problem with "perception" up there... Actually need some PR and spin to solve it.

I guess that is half the battle, when one excepts and admits their problem.

:doh:;):lol:

Things are going well for Gus and I, thanks for that. Someday I would love to get up to Alaska ...seeing as I'm in Seattle, I think I might find a way .... someday. Maybe Alaska Darin could buy this leftie a Moose drool ale. :doh: