Saturday Night Live

beerme1

Not funny. That movie sucks even harder than Faustus. :D

597335[/snapback]

C'mon, now!

Anyway, Prince is one talented dude. Couple that with the litany of babes on his resume (he's up there with Scott Baio and Adam Duritz) and the Charlie Murphy basketball story, and Prince earns quite a bit of respect.

I figured someone would claim that.

Speaking for me, I am not. If you think Prince is that's fine by me. But check the song out and you would think it was SRV or someone playing the guitar! Well not SRV but maybe a mix of Rudolph Schenker from the Scorpions and someone else?

597260[/snapback]

Many years back, Prince did Purple Rain live at the Grammies and it was one of the BEST televised live guitar performances I have ever seen. Over the years he has put out a lot of really average crap. That is disappointing because he could be consistently great.

Three Amigos not funny?!?  Blasphemy!!!

Rosita: "I was thinking later, we could take a walk, and you could kiss me on the veranda."

Dusty Bottoms: "Lips would be fine."

597349[/snapback]

"In a way, each of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us. But as sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santa Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be *the actual* El Guapo!"

I saw it too. I am not a big Prince fan, but he was great. I never realized what a great guitarist he is until I saw him kick ass in one of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame shows in the past year or two.

He really can play guitar. I also loved the songs that he played on SNL this past Saturday.