Saturday Night Live

beerme1

I recorded the show and was blown away by Prince. He jammed on the guitar like, like part metal part blues but it jammed. The song was called nothing like a woman scorned or something like that.

Not what I would have expected. It was cool :blush:

I recorded the show and was blown away by Prince. He jammed on the guitar like, like part metal part blues but it jammed. The song was called nothing like a woman scorned or something like that.

Not what I would have expected. It was cool  :blush:

597135[/snapback]

The show sucked, especially Steve Martin (been over 25 years since he's made me laugh :devil: ), but Prince kicked ass as usual.

Word is that Detroit proposed a Motown halftime show to the NFL, NFL said good idea unless they could get the Stones or Prince, said they've been trying to get them for years.... Prince half-time at next year's SB would be one helluva show! :P

The show sucked, especially Steve Martin (been over 25 years since he's made me laugh :P ), but Prince kicked ass as usual.

Word is that Detroit proposed a Motown halftime show to the NFL, NFL said good idea unless they could get the Stones or Prince, said they've been trying to get them for years.... Prince half-time at next year's SB would be one helluva show! :blush:

597142[/snapback]

Ya know how I know you're gay?

Ya know how I know you're gay?

597193[/snapback]

I figured someone would claim that.

Speaking for me, I am not. If you think Prince is that's fine by me. But check the song out and you would think it was SRV or someone playing the guitar! Well not SRV but maybe a mix of Rudolph Schenker from the Scorpions and someone else?

Hmmm.  Never heard it before.

Must not hang in the right cirlces.

597295[/snapback]

Very sheltered life you lead. Catholic school?

Point here is...I don't give a rats a$$ who is and who isn't gay. Their choice. If you want to call someone out here make sure you either know them or it is obvious that you're kidding. You didn't do that, you simply typed a few words that you thought were funny. You aint funny.