J.P. Losman visited Ellicottville

bluenews

.......anytime soon.

I heard from a few sources that J.P. Losman was hitting on the bartender's girlfriend (at a local establishment) and was "rudely" bounced from the bar!!!

Sorry if this was already posted, discussed or dismissed.

595088[/snapback]

By chance does holcombs arm own a bar in ellicottville?

So one message board guy says, according to his buddy, JP got thrown out of bar in E-ville. Another message board guys says accoring to his buddy, JP was the coolest guy and developed a man love crush watching from a distance as JP played pool all night.

I just don't know which friend of a guy on a Bill's message board is telling the truth.....where is SOPORANO to confirm what what actually happened?

So one message board guy says, according to his buddy, JP got thrown out of bar in E-ville. Another message board guys says accoring to his buddy, JP was the coolest guy and developed a man love crush watching from a distance as JP played pool all night.

I just don't know which friend of a guy on a Bill's message board is telling the truth.....where is SOPORANO to confirm what what actually happened?

597362[/snapback]

Dont knock soprano, hes been consistent with the 0-for. Take whatever he says, and then apply the opposite. (that is, if you read it before he deletes his thread)

597362[/snapback]

Yeah I have nothing better to do then to make up stories about JP Losman.

.......anytime soon.

I heard from a few sources that J.P. Losman was hitting on the bartender's girlfriend (at a local establishment) and was "rudely" bounced from the bar!!!

Sorry if this was already posted, discussed or dismissed.

595088[/snapback]

Somehow this has got to be Kelly Holcombs fault!!!

Alright I talked to a couple of my friends who ment JP on Friday night in E-ville.  One is one of the bartender at the bar he was at all night.  Said he was a really cool guy and said he didn't want to refered to as the Bills qb, just JP.  My buddy told me that he was hitting on more than one girl and that no one really cared what he was doing.  Keep in mind it isn't odd or rare to see Bills or Sabres players in this town during the winter because of the skiing.  So nobody in E-ville is star struck.  I asked him if he got bounced and he said no.  Said he was playing pool all night and that he was really down to earth.  He also told me that he signed a minnie helmet for him, which he was physched about.  Maybe this is a sign.  I remember when I used to live there growing up and it wasn't out of the norm to have players like Ballard, Ricter and Metz at our high school football games.  I remember Kelly and a player named Ferotte (nickname was the pitbull oline) outside the bars hanging out with local bikers.  Chirstie was another one who I saw quite a bit as well.  Ahh the glory days.

597168[/snapback]

Most Cool ! Thanks for the report !

nah i know you dont start the rumors, but you'd prolly toss someone out of your bar for speaking ill of holcomb, or speaking highly of JP. :D

597542[/snapback]

I can see it now: let's say I owned a bar in Ellicottville, and JP was hitting on my girlfriend. Let's say she responded by paying him a compliment. "Sue," (or whatever she was named), "I see you're speaking highly of JP. Out of my bar! Now!"

Is it just me or does J.P. seem kinda geeky?

Like he's the california boy whose trying too hard (I.E. Malibu's Most Wanted with the volume turned down).

597339[/snapback]

There was an article leading up to the season that described JP's life growing up in Cali. Let's just say it wasn't Huntington Beach high life surfer dude stuff. He grew up in an apartment taking care of his siblings while his Mother tried to make a living for the family.

JP is a nice kind of quiet/shy guy.

Kelly's cabin is a lodge:) :( huge--many of his former team mates stay there when in town.

as for E'ville it's mostly a drinking town for Yuppie Canadians.

What bull sh--. I remember when Jim Kelly came to Buffalo. I'm an ex-cop and the story was that Jim Kelly was drunk and hitting on some guy's girlfriend at the Pierce Arrow (a club in West Seneca) and what an obnoxious pos this Kelly guy was. What goes around comes around. Ask any Buffalo Police Officer and he'll tell you a handful of stories about Bills and ex-Bills behaving like a-holes after being liquored up. Some of them might even be true.

What bull sh--.  I remember when Jim Kelly came to Buffalo.  I'm an ex-cop and the story was that Jim Kelly was drunk and hitting on some guy's girlfriend at the Pierce Arrow (a club in West Seneca) and what an obnoxious pos this Kelly guy was.  What goes around comes around. Ask any Buffalo Police Officer and he'll tell you a handful of stories about Bills and ex-Bills behaving like a-holes after being liquored up.  Some of them might even be true.

598179[/snapback]

Is the above what pushed you over the edge and turned you into a Hillary/Kerry/Gore/Dukakis liberal? :lol::doh:;):D;)