What if the Bills drafted Rothlisberger?

I'm pretty sure some of Jim Kelly's Super Bowl passer ratings weren't all that good, but I don't know anyone is using that to say we wasted a draft pick on the guy.

596828[/snapback]

It'd have been a hell of alot better had Beebe and Reed not developed alligatorarmistis with a side of jerry'skidsathleticism.

Yep, still bitter.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we drafted BR. Then this board would be complaining that he sucks, no leadership, etc. etc. and saying why didn't we draft JP Losman like Pittsburgh did !

It's the OL folks ! Even a mobile QB cant fix this OL's problems.

596935[/snapback]

pittsburgh would not have drafted JP in the 1st round- he was only worthy of that high aa pick by the evil genius

If we drafted BR. Then this board would be complaining that he sucks, no leadership, etc. etc. and saying why didn't we draft JP Losman like Pittsburgh did !

It's the OL folks ! Even a mobile QB cant fix this OL's problems.

596935[/snapback]

Since Jim Kelly retired, the Bills have spent three first round picks, two second round picks, a third round pick, a fourth round pick, and a fifth round pick trying to find his replacement. Once the Bills find the right QB, it won't be necessary to do much more than spend the occassional 2nd day pick on a backup QB. That will free up a lot of picks for the defense, OL, and other team needs.

I agree there's no excuse for the way TD neglected the OL though.

• 2 weeks later...
Since Jim Kelly retired, the Bills have spent three first round picks, two second round picks, a third round pick, a fourth round pick, and a fifth round pick trying to find his replacement. Once the Bills find the right QB, it won't be necessary to do much more than spend the occassional 2nd day pick on a backup QB. That will free up a lot of picks for the defense, OL, and other team needs.

I agree there's no excuse for the way TD neglected the OL though.

596967[/snapback]

I take it you do not like losman and you do not think the line has anything to do with the way he plays ?