Get San Diego's GM AJ Smith on the phone...

Tipster19

if you're in the multimedia section, two thirds of the way up on the right you will see "watch video", when you click on that, in the same box, you should see "game highlights" and it lists all the games.

594444[/snapback]

Yeah, but I don't see any video. All I get is stills with voice over. That is why I asked "what kind of connection do you need?" as in how fast must you be able to download to get a video? Or is there no video?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but I don't see any video.  All I get is stills with voice over.  That is why I asked "what kind of connection do you need?" as in how fast must you be able to download to get a video?  Or is there no video?

594467[/snapback]

There is video. I have a dsl line but it looks like it would work with any. It gives you an option of 56K or 300K in Real Player although I'd imagine it works with any video. It's like a 3 minute replay review of the game and shows all three touchdowns in the first minute of the video.

I've been at work and there is too many replies to try and answer, so let me ask just a couple of questions and then I'm done with this.

Does anyone feel that the QB situation should be addressed or just leave it alone?

Obviously there is other issues but does everybody feels that it will be solved thru the draft? More importantly, with our 1st rd pick?

If not, why can't a vunerable position (QB) be solidified?

If the proposed trade can't be worked, then can a later pick(s) be negotiated into the transaction?

Just asking.