Official Survivor: Exile Island thread

Just Jack

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three would have definitly been more interesting. At least for another week or so. I would have done the opposite of what Ramius suggested, have each of the tribes pick one of the older women left.

600106[/snapback]

Was a good episode, and i'm with you 2 in wishing they had gone with 3 tribes instead of 2.

I'm wondering how long it will be until shane just snaps or goes completely insane out there. The guy is definitely tetering on the egde.

I gotta admit that i do like the combination of misty and sally on the la mina tribe. :pirate:

Was a good episode, and i'm with you 2 in wishing they had gone with 3 tribes instead of 2.

I'm wondering how long it will be until shane just snaps or goes completely insane out there. The guy is definitely tetering on the egde.

I gotta admit that i do like the combination of misty and sally on the la mina tribe. :pirate:

600156[/snapback]

Sally is the first person from Minnesota to be on Survivor. Rather surprising, considering all the camping/hiking/fishing everyone does around here.

I'm rooting for her, but it wasn't good when she lost the spear...

CW

Sally is the first person from Minnesota to be on Survivor.  Rather surprising, considering all the camping/hiking/fishing everyone does around here.

I'm rooting for her, but it wasn't good when she lost the spear...

CW

600205[/snapback]

Noit wasnt good, that was definitely a blonde moment. But where did they plan on using the spear? where the hell were they gonna fish with the spear that far out? You spear fish in shallower water, so you can dive down and swim a bit amongst the reefs to nab fish. You dont use the spear to nab fish clean out of the open water, and theres no way you can free dive down to 30 feet and then swim around for a few mins looking for fish.

Dumbass moment all around on that one.

Disclaimer: I have never watched an episode of "Survivor", and have only seen a couple of photos from this season in TV Guide magazine...

The older guys are ahead of the game, but whats with the Japanese dude?  Trying a little hard for the Mr. Miyagi look...no?

I know Bruce Kanegai pretty well, as we are both black belts in the same Karate organization. I think it would be more accurate to say that Mr. Miyagi was trying a little too hard for the "Bruce" look! :)

Despite his small stature, Bruce is as tough a sumbitch as you'd ever hope to meet. In real life, he regularly out-runs, out-climbs, and out-fights pretty much everybody. I am constantly amazed at how much freakin' energy the man has. He's a mutant, I swear. It's like how kids have this infinite reservoir of energy, but Bruce somehow never lost that. And his Karate kicks ass, too.

True story (sorry if they covered it in the Survivor bios): Couple of years ago, Bruce somehow got himself nailed good in the lower leg by a rattlesnake. By the time he got to a hospital the venom had done a lot of damage, he was pretty well out of it, and the docs wanted to amputate. A whole posse of Bruce's fellow black-belts (including my current instructor) took the docs aside and, how shall I put this, strongly suggested to them that they reconsider. :doh:

Needless to say, Bruce healed up pretty good! :P

I'm bummed Misty got voted off.

I mean, she's a hot missle engineer. What else can ya ask for?

605386[/snapback]

I agree with you. Keep the old woman and vote the hot smart one off? wtf? Also, shane needs to go. at first i thought he was funny, but i really think he's gonna snap and really hurt someone. Shoulda voted him off when he wanted to go.

That immunity challgnge was great last nite, with the wrestling. I really liked the first heat, with danielle and misty wrestling. They were putting on a show and knew it. <_<

I hated the rule that you only had to touch part of the bag and your color mat to win, because ruth had the bag, and the other guy just picked her up, but because his pinky was on the bag, he won.

I'm bummed Misty got voted off.

I mean, she's a hot missle engineer. What else can ya ask for?

605386[/snapback]

<_<

She could work on my missile..

OH COME ON! YOU ALL THOUGHT IT!!!

:)

Disclaimer: I have never watched an episode of "Survivor", and have only seen a couple of photos from this season in TV Guide magazine...

I know Bruce Kanegai Chuck Norris pretty well, as we are both black belts in the same Karate organization. I think it would be more accurate to say that Mr. Miyagi was trying a little too hard for the "Bruce" Chuck Norris look!  :D

Despite his small stature, BruceChuck Norris is as tough a sumbitch as you'd ever hope to meet. In real life, he regularly out-runs, out-climbs, and out-fights pretty much everybody.  I am constantly amazed at how much freakin' energy the man has. He's a mutant, I swear. It's like how kids have this infinite reservoir of energy, but BruceChuck Norris somehow never lost that. And his Karate kicks ass, too.

True story (sorry if they covered it in the Survivor bios):  Couple of years ago, BruceChuck Norris somehow got himself nailed good in the lower leg by a rattlesnake. By the time he got to a hospital the venom had done a lot of damage, he was pretty well out of it, and the docs wanted to amputate. A whole posse of Bruce'sChuck Norris' fellow black-belts (including my current instructor) took the docs aside and, how shall I put this, strongly suggested to them that they reconsider.  :lol:      

Needless to say, BruceChuck Norris healed up pretty good! :D

604368[/snapback]

Fixed your story.