OT: Hey Yankees fans

BF_in_Indiana

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Being division champs doesn't mean stevestojan. Come talk when and if you ever win the world series.  :rolleyes:

43192[/snapback]

1960!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah you are right.......it doesn't.

So can we please avoid the "YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAANKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN" posts after they beat Tampa Bay or Seattle every other day???

43207[/snapback]

Not sure what board you've been on but NORMALLY the only time you see that is when they're either playing Boston or if in response to a Redsux post. I mean, how many people here have gotten tired of you posting about how everyone is "second best" in baseball behind the birdbrains?

So can we please avoid the "YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAANKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN" posts after they beat Tampa Bay or Seattle every other day???

43207[/snapback]

Why are they confusing to you? If you don't like them, don't read them. That's apparently a difficult concept?

43207[/snapback]

As ridiculous as the postings have been from some Yankees fans, I don't recall any of them virtually guaranteeing a WS title this year like you have.

You are just bitter because you root for the "Poor Man's Yankees"... "Yankee Wannabees!"

I guess if you are goning to root for a team it would be NYY or St.C... After the Yankees, aren't the Cards the next most championship winning team in the majors?

Too bad you can't go for the real thing?

Oh, well... I guess for some, second best will do... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Does it realy matter who gets the WC? Even if the Yanks collapse, they would get the WC. And lately, the WCs have been fairing better!

I don't see how being 9 time World Champions and holding a victory in our most recent World Series meeting makes us second best to anyone. I could care less about you having 26 titles, because if you've got one they can never take it away from you.

So if you think I root for the second best, keep believing it, because for 2004 we will be the best...........while you are lumped in a big pile with the rest.........

As for you Darin..........it's my right to read and complain about anything on this board thank you very much. We don't live in mother Russia.

Billsfan...........when DON'T Yankees fans guarantee a World Series title????

43207[/snapback]

And St Louis dosent beat up on the Reds and Pirates?? :rolleyes:

Division Champs shirts to rub it in to Yankees fans in the other league? I love how you call out the Yankees fans, I absolutely love it..Yankees have a division title shirt every year since 1996, and Braves fans will have 13 different division title shirts to show off too....all in a row..so whats the point?

I don't see how being 9 time World Champions and holding a victory in our most recent World Series meeting makes us second best to anyone.  I could care less about you having 26 titles, because if you've got one they can never take it away from you.

So if you think I root for the second best, keep believing it, because for 2004 we will be the best...........while you are lumped in a big pile with the rest.........

As for you Darin..........it's my right to read and complain about anything on this board thank you very much.  We don't live in mother Russia.

Billsfan...........when DON'T Yankees fans guarantee a World Series title????

43244[/snapback]

I haven't guaranteed anything. And were you even alive the last time the birdbrains won anything??? (besides a division championship)

And St Louis dosent beat up on the Reds and Pirates??  :rolleyes: 

Division Champs shirts to rub it in to Yankees fans in the other league? I love how you call out the Yankees fans, I absolutely love it..Yankees have a division title shirt every year since 1996, and Braves fans will have 13 different division title shirts to show off too....all in a row..so whats the point?

43251[/snapback]

Yes the Cardinals do beat those teams up. The difference being is that you don't see me posting about it every day. I may do it once a week (even less now that we aren't playing for anything after wrapping up the best record in the NL).

You see that from the Spankees lovers.

Yes the Cardinals do beat those teams up.  The difference being is that you don't see me posting about it every day.  I may do it once a week (even less now that we aren't playing for anything after wrapping up the best record in the NL).

You see that from the Spankees lovers.

43266[/snapback]

You obviously didn't see my earlier post. We only talk stevestojan to Redsux fans. You didn't even hardly see anything when we kicked the Sux asses two out of three this past weekend. You're just making stevestojan up. It's like that kid that throws rocks at the bees nest. He eventually gets his ass stung..... :rolleyes: