OT: Hey Yankees fans

BF_in_Indiana

You have to understand why the Yankee fans are cranky, not only have they not clinched their division title but after this weekend they might be in second place.

I for one would love to see a Red Sox - Cardinals World Series, two teams that are the high class of MLB....

43368[/snapback]

That's the funniest !@#$ing post of the day!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right BUT at least we're there every year, right in the thick of things. Did any of those teams even make the playoffs the next year? And nobody will ever touch the Yankees and their 26 titles!! Any fan that isn't annoyed when their team loses isn't a fan.

43333[/snapback]

What was that joke?

"Does anybody know what a Fenway Frank tastes like in October?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

On here I have seen a lot of childish back and forth between some Sox and Yankees fans, but none stick out like you have in being so sure that the Yankees will win the WS this year.  All I'm saying is you are setting yourself up to have to take a lot of stevestojan if it doesn't happen.

43379[/snapback]

It won't be the first time I've taken a lot of stevestojan over sports and certainly not the last. If we make the World Series with the expectations I had for us at the beginning of the year I would be totally satisfied. I would prefer title number 10 of course though.