Promo answers your questions

Q: Promo, what do we do about the QB situation? Do we go with JP or Holcomb, or bring in another QB?

A: FIX THE O-LINE! Holcomb, JP, or Y.A. Tittle, it doesn't matter. With a better O-line you can run the ball more, which opens the passing game, and controls the clock. Next question...

Q: Promo, do you think the Bills will be okay with a rookie DC?

A: FIX THE O-LINE! If the offense is on the field longer, the less the D has to do. Even if the offense doesn't score, if they move the ball, the opposition will be starting deeper in their own end.

Q: Which WRs should we be looking at in the draft?

A: FIX THE FREAKIN' O-LINE!!!! This isn't fantasy football, buck-o. It's the freakin' NFL! You gotta have the beef if you want to win. What's your name, Tom Donahoe???

That's all the time we have for today, folks...see ya tomorrow!

PTR

Promo- what to do about the GM situation?-signed Very Concerned in Connecticut

590597[/snapback]

I suggest a strong sedative, and renting the DVD of "Grumpy Old Men!" Oh, and stay away from The Stadium Wall until training camp.

PTR

Promo,

Sometimes when I pee, it burns. Is this something I should worry abo...Oh wait wrong thread. I mean do you think we should adress the o-line in some capacity this offseason?.

590606[/snapback]

I think that is a BRILLIANT suggestion about the O-line. As far as your other problem, go to the service entrance of ECMC, knock three times, and tell them you're "Ron Mexico." They'll take care of you.

PTR

Promo, So did you and mister beeper ever hang out together?

what year did you were you rebuilt sinc ethe avatar is defintely old promo!

Why do you insist on fixing the OL its been like this for a while

Promo

Q: What FAs or Draftees will fix our O-LINE

590887[/snapback]

At Center, LeCharles Bently would be great but sought-after. A good fall back choice would be John Flanagan from Green Bay.

Someone Dick Jauron could bring in is Left Tackle Jeff Backus from Detroit. At 28 he has many good years ahead of him.

We have many holes to fill, so putting all our cap money into a player like Steve Hutchinson may not be a good idea. I like RT Victor Riley from Houston. He'd be a value signing, but then what do we do with Mike Williams?

PTR

Promo,  So did you and mister beeper ever hang out together?   

what year did you were you rebuilt sinc ethe avatar is defintely old promo!

Why do you insist on fixing the OL its been like this for a while

590959[/snapback]

Hey! Beeper and I were just friends, okay? It wasn't my hand up his a$$. Dave Thomas? Some guys are just into sock puppets, you know what I mean?

I got the Earl Scheib paint job and chrome upgrade in 1969. The ladies dug my sleek lines and souped up "package" heh, heh. Then in 1990 some fruitcake thought it would be fun to paint me like a freakin' pinyata!! It was hard living that down.

The reason our O-Line stunk for 5 years is because Tom Donahoe was more into the glitz than the grit. He didn't realize the pretty boys only look that way because the freakazoids in the trenches are opening the holes.

PTR

Promo, What do I do When I Just found out that my gf was cheating on me?

590964[/snapback]

Judging by your avatar, I had you playing for the other side...not that there's anything wrong with that. Just stay away from me in the locker room.

Maybe her cheating is a cry for help? Maybe it's that light switch you call your manhood? Not eveybody is equipped with a set of hydraulics like ol'Promo.

PTR