Promo answers your questions

Hey!  Beeper and I were just friends, okay?  It wasn't my hand up his a$$.  Dave Thomas?  Some guys are just into sock puppets, you know what I mean?

I got the Earl Scheib paint job and chrome upgrade in 1969.  The ladies dug my sleek lines and souped up "package" heh, heh.  Then in 1990 some fruitcake thought it would be fun to paint me like a freakin' pinyata!!  It was hard living that down.

The reason our O-Line stunk for 5 years is because Tom Donahoe was more into the glitz than the grit.  He didn't realize the pretty boys only look that way because the freakazoids in the trenches are opening the holes.

PTR

591234[/snapback]

Promo who was the voice behind ya?

Hey!  Beeper and I were just friends, okay?  It wasn't my hand up his a$$.  Dave Thomas?  Some guys are just into sock puppets, you know what I mean?

I got the Earl Scheib paint job and chrome upgrade in 1969.  The ladies dug my sleek lines and souped up "package" heh, heh.  Then in 1990 some fruitcake thought it would be fun to paint me like a freakin' pinyata!!  It was hard living that down.

The reason our O-Line stunk for 5 years is because Tom Donahoe was more into the glitz than the grit.  He didn't realize the pretty boys only look that way because the freakazoids in the trenches are opening the holes.

PTR

591234[/snapback]

Yeah, I don't remember ever seein' any "Mrs. Promo" around. :D

I always wondered what it meant when you were missing from the TV show and Dave said that you were out "getting re-lubricated". :)

Yeah, I don't remember ever seein' any "Mrs. Promo" around. :D

I always wondered what it meant when you were missing from the TV show and Dave said that you were out "getting re-lubricated". :)

592127[/snapback]

Promo never needed a "Mrs." There was a long line of hot young appliances lined up outside the Channel 7 stage door! Wilt Chamberlain would have blushed.

PTR