Which Bills Player Would You Want To Bring To A

D' men

Let's say that some dude roughed you up really bad in a fight. You are mad but have a change to avenge the loss by bringing a pro football player to the rematch rumble. The question is, which player on the Bills, past or present, would you bring?

I would bring TKO. He would dominate. :angry:

I think TKO would be on the top of everyone's list. We might as well say that you are fighting three people, and on your side it's yourself, TKO, and one other Bill. Who would that other Bill be?

I would have to go with Stamer. He seems to have a screw loose.

Hopefully we are not fighting Ray Lewis and his two buddies. There's an excellent chance you would leave that fight with a stab wound.

Let's say that some dude roughed you up really bad in a fight. You are mad but have a change to avenge the loss by bringing a pro football player to the rematch rumble. The question is, which player on the Bills, past or present, would you bring?

I would bring TKO.  He would dominate. :angry:

587883[/snapback]

Brian Moorman.......He`s our toughest,smartest and best athlete on the team.............................pretty sad, uh!

if we are including past bills i think pat williams with his combo of being big and nasty would f up some fools.

tko would put out some licks too.

sam adams would be my second bill, i think it is possible he could kill a man just lunging and belly splashing him

Guest BackInDaDay
Brian Moorman.......He`s our toughest,smartest and best athlete on the team.............................pretty sad, uh!

587930[/snapback]

That how Spikes got his nickname... Moorman knocked him out with one punch. :angry:

Tim Anderson

587893[/snapback]

I agree - nothing like a big, fat, good ol' boy having your back.

588012[/snapback]

Why Anderson? Big Sam would be a better choice. HE'S HUGE!!!!

Sam Adams DT 6-04 335 <_<

Tim Anderson DT 6-3 304 :devil: