Need Prayers For My Father

IDBillzFan

Apparently no one is worried about him now because his prayers are now being whored up by some dude's co-worker. I mean, seriously. Who gives a rat's ass about a co-worker? I mean...other than Wade Phillips, who really cares what happens to a co-worker?

My dad on the other hand? Dying slowly. For lack of prayers.

588447[/snapback]

His thread has more looks, more posts, and more pages. Probably has more prayers too. How far have we fallen, sad. <_<

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His thread has more looks, more posts, and more pages. Probably has more prayers too. How far have we fallen, sad.  <_<

588465[/snapback]

Well...most people can relate to office hijinks. Not nearly as many know someone who's undergone genetic ablation of inducible nitric oxide synthase. So it's hard to work up sympathy for him.

Plus...if he's in Scranton, he's as good as dead anyway.

Well...most people can relate to office hijinks.  Not nearly as many know someone who's undergone genetic ablation of inducible nitric oxide synthase.  So it's hard to work up sympathy for him.

Plus...if he's in Scranton, he's as good as dead anyway.

588469[/snapback]

Is it as bad as having anal bifida?

Is it as bad as having anal bifida?

588474[/snapback]

Uh...no. Experimental procedure using engineered proteins to inhibit certain synthase that interfere with the cholinergic synapses in the nervous system. Since the proteins are known to cause a histemic reaction in the body, it's not uncommon for patients to experience inflammation in organs with a high proportion of cholinergic cells...the brain and spinal cord, basically. So essentially, the treatment "causes" a non-infectious meningitis, which although not fatal is very painful and debilitating.

Not that LA knows jack sh-- about it, I'm sure. He's just using it as a convenient joke. <_<

Don't prod the bear you idiots.  That song was by Gordon Lightfoot before he turned islamic.  I doubt he reads this site, but if he does he'll probably target Buffalo because you did not give him proper credit.  Maybe he kidnapped LA's dad.

586708[/snapback]

Too funny!!

I guess Cat Stevens turned evangelical!

I may not be the brightest bulb in the sock drawer, but I am assuming this is a goof. let me preface this by saying I am not in the least bit put off by this thread, but what is the impetus of claiming your father is sufferring from Alz..., at first read I thought this was a horribly sad story, something about the harry chapin reference told me something wasn't as it appeared. If it is a true story I am sorry for your "loss" if not you got me, and I would love to hear the story behind it

According to local officials, he'd practice scales while pressing tales.

588169[/snapback]

That should be tails.

Martin Tanner, isn't that great. He comes well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation is not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting.

Apparently no one is worried about him now .............

My dad on the other hand? Dying slowly. For lack of prayers.

588447[/snapback]

I'm so sorry to hear of your father's demise. But, if he really was the guy that kidnapped my aunt in Moreno Valley and took her to Barstow...I'm going to kill him when I find him!

Uh...no.  Experimental procedure using engineered proteins to inhibit certain synthase that interfere with the cholinergic synapses in the nervous system.  Since the proteins are known to cause a histemic reaction in the body, it's not uncommon for patients to experience inflammation in organs with a high proportion of cholinergic cells...the brain and spinal cord, basically.  So essentially, the treatment "causes" a non-infectious meningitis, which although not fatal is very painful and debilitating. 

Not that LA knows jack sh-- about it, I'm sure.  He's just using it as a convenient joke.  <_<

588498[/snapback]

I come up with crap like that to lure you out of your cave.