Uniform Poll

eball

Which scheme do you prefer?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Which scheme do you prefer?

• 2002-present (Red helmet, Navy/Red/Silver/White colors)
    • 1985-2001 (Red helmet, Royal/Red/White colors)
    • 1974-1984 (White helmet w/ charging buffalo)
    • pre-1974 (White helmet w/ standing buffalo -- the "Throwbacks")

Enough with talk of things like coaches and the draft. Let's get a petition together with the fans' preference for the Bills' future uniforms. I'll continue to bump this along throughout the offseason, or perhaps it can be pinned. If there is a strong consensus for one particular uniform, maybe the Bills will listen.

If there is a strong consensus for one particular uniform, maybe the Bills will listen.

584895[/snapback]

Just like they did with our draft thoughts, QB thoughts, and head coaching thoughts? :)

Don't take this too seriously. 0:)

Just like they did with our draft thoughts, QB thoughts, and head coaching thoughts?  :)

Don't take this too seriously.  0:)

584905[/snapback]

Dude, fans telling a team how to run itself is one thing. Telling them what uniforms they like is completely another. Remember -- we BUY the things.

Nice avatar, BTW. Who is she?

Good idea; I wish this would influence their decision on which uni's to wear for the future.

Personally, i would be pumped to see the throwbacks full-time, especially all white road throwbacks. I'm biased because i love the tradition and the simplicity of the old school uniforms.

In my opinion, the best uniforms in the NFL, and sports for that matter, belong to the teams that keep or go back to tradition (i.e., NFL - NYG, NYJ, Bears, NHL - Leafs, Blackhawks, Red Wings, Habs).

In my opinion, the best uniforms in the NFL, and sports for that matter, belong to the teams that keep or go back to tradition (i.e., NFL - NYG, NYJ, Bears, NHL - Leafs, Blackhawks, Red Wings, Habs).

Yep. Add Yankees, Red Sox, St. Louis Cardinals, Celtics, Lakers, Packers, Raiders to that list as well.

Enough with talk of things like coaches and the draft.  Let's get a petition together with the fans' preference for the Bills' future uniforms.  I'll continue to bump this along throughout the offseason, or perhaps it can be pinned.  If there is a strong consensus for one particular uniform, maybe the Bills will listen.

584895[/snapback]

I would like to see the Bills come up with a Red uniform. A red top and blue bottoms.

Enough with talk of things like coaches and the draft.  Let's get a petition together with the fans' preference for the Bills' future uniforms.  I'll continue to bump this along throughout the offseason, or perhaps it can be pinned.  If there is a strong consensus for one particular uniform, maybe the Bills will listen.

584895[/snapback]

I think that the Jills should get uniforms like in Rayzer32's avitar. Need new Jills first though.

This goes against the "conventional wisdom" on this board, but I like the current uniforms.  So will the rest of you when this team starts winning again!  :lol:

GO BILLS!!!  WHATEVER THE UNIFORM!!

584918[/snapback]

yes, i think if we were winning now as opposed to back then, everyone would hate the throwbacks. Just because the throwbacks remind us of the good old days doesnt mean we should wear them or they look better.

Buffalo Bill was a cowboy -- not a bison.  I would like to see some type of likeness to Buffalo Bill on the helmet and not a bison.  Yes, I know this is virtually a sacrilegious statement in Buffalo, but it makes the most sense.

585064[/snapback]

I agree 100%. That is sacrilegious! :lol:

584895[/snapback]

how about the same ones their fans end up wearing to the games: bags over their heads!!!!!!

Ever consider that our team's namesake HUNTED AND SHOT DEAD our team's logo!  No wonder the Bills oftentimes beat themselves in games!  (-;

585082[/snapback]

so we should just put gun holsters on the bills players and let them shhot their way past opposing lineman...............kinda like the beginning of "last boyscout" lol lol lol