OC options???

sven233

I know Lofton has been the WR coach in SD, but I wish I knew more about his coaching tenure.......I wonder what kind of offense he would run. I believe that Caldwell might be a good choice. I don't know what is philosophy would be and I don't know if we have the talent to run what he may want to do. Would definately be interesting though.

Don't forget, Cam Cameron was H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E at Indiana. I know, I went to Purdue. He was known as an offensive guy, but never seemed to get everything in order. But now he's running a good offense in San Diego. You never know.

I would prefer someone who has been good in a number of different situations/teams/systems.

I know Lofton has been the WR coach in SD, but I wish I knew more about his coaching tenure.......I wonder what kind of offense he would run.  I believe that Caldwell might be a good choice.  I don't know what is philosophy would be and I don't know if we have the talent to run what he may want to do.  Would definately be interesting though.

582780[/snapback]

Lofton fits the mold of the "cerebral" staff Marv & Co. are putting together. Plus he has instant credibility with players as a result of his playing career. I, like you, have no idea what sort of an offensive philosophy he favors, however.

I also would not be displeased with the selection of Caldwell, seeing as how he has worked with a great offense over the past several years and was thought of highly enough by the Colts' organization that he was the interim HC when Dungy was out.