Mark VI Join me in the...OFFICIAL BRING BACK

taterhill

Guest the moderators are losers

they just stare at messages all day posted on a message board, my what a life, and then to top it off............... you do it for free

losers

america has a thing called free speech

this message board needs no montiors, just block the swear words, and let people type

i certainly find it dis-hearting that a few people that are clearly out of touch with real world (i mean how can anyone that just stares at a computer screen all day and night be in touch with the rest of us), allows only messages they think are fit

this website has gone down hill fast

they just stare at messages all day posted on a message board, my what a life, and then to top it off............... you do it for free

losers

this message board needs no montiors, just block the swear words, and let people type

i certainly find it dis-hearting that a few people that are clearly out of touch with real world (i mean how can anyone that just stares at a computer screen all day and night be in touch with the rest of us), allows only messages they think are fit

41891[/snapback]

get off my petition, unless you are pro bologna

losers

41891[/snapback]

is this Shin-Splints??

I am outraged....Bring it back TOM..I believe Fried Bologna is one of the food groups...

41810[/snapback]

I never eat in the stadium(too full from tailgating), but if I did it would be Fried Bologna, extra cheese & extra onions on a Costanzo hard roll!

Make it happen TD! B)

Damn Right !  I want those 40 oz's back also ! Plus Blue Grass music over the PA !

41822[/snapback]

We were sucking down some big beers at the stadium (well, Pat was anyway) there was one cart away from the usual outlets that was selling 32 oz labbatts and Labbatts light for 7 bucks

better than the 20 oz ones for 6.50

OK...I will join in, even though I don't like fried bologna.

Why can't you bring your own for the tailgate?  That seems like half the fun to me.  It wouldn't be so bad.

Mike

42089[/snapback]

But we won't BOTH Mike :blink: