I hate the Steelers

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Like you morons did for the winner of three of the last four Super Bowls?

Pardon me if I'm underwhelmed by your droll wit.

577685[/snapback]

Well you must have me mixed up with someone else. I applaud all good football efforts- If it is the Steelers, Dolphins or Patriots for that matter. I am a fan of the game and appreciate it when it is played the way it should be. I just wish the Bills would get it together, and I will root for them to win a Superbowl until the day I die.

I'm with ya joe, i hate the steelers too. have for a long time, basically since cowher has been there. But they have the horseshoe lodged firmly in their rectum this year, ala 2001 NE. The worst thing about the steelers potentially winning the SB? You hafta hear that fat ass POS bettis run his mouth, and the media is going to be blowing rothlishitbag all offseason.

:rolleyes:

577729[/snapback]

Oh, you have no idea.

No idea. I bowl on a team with three Steeler fans. The one quarter of my wife's family that ISN'T Iggle fans is chock full of Squeeler fans. I'll hear it all fricken year.

My response: "Yeah, well, at least you didn't lose gracefully like the Bills did!"

or even "Yeah, well, 2015 will be our year, just you wait!"

Oh, you have no idea.

No idea. I bowl on a team with three Steeler fans. The one quarter of my wife's family that ISN'T Iggle fans is chock full of Squeeler fans. I'll hear it all fricken year.

My response: "Yeah, well, at least you didn't lose gracefully like the Bills did!"

or even "Yeah, well, 2015 will be our year, just you wait!"

577734[/snapback]

It's a rough area.

Surrounded by mindless obnoxious Eagles fans, with a wave of Steelers fans to the west. Then throw in the occasional Jets/Giants fan who has wandered to South Jersey. And top it off with the sprinkling of bandwagon Patriots fans who thankfully are quickly disappearing.

It's a rough area.

Surrounded by mindless obnoxious Eagles fans, with a wave of Steelers fans to the west. Then throw in the occasional Jets/Giants fan who has wandered to South Jersey. And top it off with the sprinkling of bandwagon Patriots fans who thankfully are quickly disappearing.

577752[/snapback]

You're in So. Jersey? I'm in the Lehigh Valley.

You're in So. Jersey? I'm in the Lehigh Valley.

577756[/snapback]

Nah im in Southeastern Chester Co., right on the Delaware border. But I'm like 20 minutes from the Del Memorial Bridge so its not that far off. Guessing about a hour - hour and half south of you.

I get less Steeler fans, but thankfully more Philly faithful :rolleyes:

As much as some of youa ssclowns hate the Patriots, I can NOT stand the Steelers and Mr. Chin.

This is KILLING me. Can't ANYONE play defense against them?

My life is gonna SUCK if the Squeelers win the SB.

577668[/snapback]

JSP, couldn't agree with you more. I live in Bengals territory and there are Squeeler fans all over the place and I can't stand any of them.

However, I do hope Buffalo can put together an o-line like the Squeelers have someday.

Key point there:

GOOD TEAM around their QB.

Buffalo is stocked with a bunch of mental midgets who gag in the clutch.

577768[/snapback]

True, but the NFL is loaded with players/teams that are very even. Just one special player at a key position can push you from an 8-8 team to 10-6 or 11-5. Ben R. is that type of player. The Bills had a better D and Special teams than Pitt in Bledsoe's last season. Too bad we didn't have a Roethlisberger at QB.

True, but the NFL is loaded with players/teams that are very even.  Just one special player at a key position can push you from an 8-8 team to 10-6 or 11-5.  Ben R. is that type of player.  The Bills had a better D and Special teams than Pitt in Bledsoe's last season.  Too bad we didn't have a Roethlisberger at QB.

577794[/snapback]

Good point. JP has made enough mental mistakes so far to warrant an assumption that he will not end up being a good quarterback.

I hate them. I hate them and their fans almost as much as I despise the Iggle fans.

I get the worst of both worlds here.

577719[/snapback]

Philly area is pretty cool, though,

Pittsburgh is a $hithole.

I much prefer the Eagles for that reason.