If this ML and RW feud is true.......

sven233

If Juron does not end up being the guy, then what was the point of bringing in Levy as GM? He is the GM and is responsible for hiring the coach. If this feud with Wilson is true and Levy wants Juron and Wilson wants Sherman, there is no reason why it shouldn't be Juron. This is the GMs call.......

If this is true and Ralp ends up picking the coach, the why is Marv even in the GM position?

This is why Marv was supposedly brought in here......to bring stability of the organization. He should be responsible for hiring the coach.

I personally don't care who ends up being the coach because I, unlike most people here, like BOTH candidates. I like Juron and all that I hear about him. Some VERY well respected people in the football world say that Juron is a VERY GOOD coach who will win a Superbowl someday. Obviously there is no guarantees, but that works for me. Also, I truly believe that Juron didn't get a fair shake a Chicago because he was never given the best talent. So, I will not mind Juron if that turns out to be the case.

Sherman has his positives as well. In fact, when all this started, he was my clear cut pick. But, I am not going to make any judgments on any of these guys until they COACH THE TEAM!!!!!! LET'S SEE WHAT THEY DO FIRST BEFORE WE ALL JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!!!!

I personally feel that the OC and DC positions are just as importnat as the HC. I need to see the staffs that these guys put together. I need to see how they are going to run the team. There is a lot that goes into all of this.

Not everyone will be happy with the decision. It is impossible to please everyone. However, personally I am going to give whoever the coach is my full support and hope that they put a winning product on the field. But, maybe I am a little different than other people here. I am willing to give the new coach a chance to succeed based on their own merits and what they produce on the field HERE.....not on what they have done elsewhere.

This is all about the future....not the past. I want the guy who will win a Superbowl here. I have to give whoever the coach is the benefit of the doubt at least until they coach a single game here.......

If Juron does not end up being the guy, then what was the point of bringing in Levy as GM?  He is the GM and is responsible for hiring the coach.  If this feud with Wilson is true and Levy wants Juron and Wilson wants Sherman, there is no reason why it shouldn't be Juron.  This is the GMs call.......

If this is true and Ralp ends up picking the coach, the why is Marv even in the GM position?

This is why Marv was supposedly brought in here......to bring stability of the organization.  He should be responsible for hiring the coach.

I personally don't care who ends up being the coach because I, unlike most people here, like BOTH candidates.  I like Juron and all that I hear about him.  Some VERY well respected people in the football world say that Juron is a VERY GOOD coach who will win a Superbowl someday.  Obviously there is no guarantees, but that works for me.  Also, I truly believe that Juron didn't get a fair shake a Chicago because he was never given the best talent.  So, I will not mind Juron if that turns out to be the case.

Sherman has his positives as well.  In fact, when all this started, he was my clear cut pick.  But, I am not going to make any judgments on any of these guys until they COACH THE TEAM!!!!!!  LET'S SEE WHAT THEY DO FIRST BEFORE WE ALL JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!!!!

I personally feel that the OC and DC positions are just as importnat as the HC.  I need to see the staffs that these guys put together.  I need to see how they are going to run the team.  There is a lot that goes into all of this.

Not everyone will be happy with the decision.  It is impossible to please everyone.  However, personally I am going to give whoever the coach is my full support and hope that they put a winning product on the field.  But, maybe I am a little different than other people here.  I am willing to give the new coach a chance to succeed based on their own merits and what they produce on the field HERE.....not on what they have done elsewhere.

This is all about the future....not the past.  I want the guy who will win a Superbowl here.  I have to give whoever the coach is the benefit of the doubt at least until they coach a single game here.......

576074[/snapback]

RW is clearly in charge now ML -- we saw how quick RW slapped down ML and re-asserted his authority when ML said it was possible he could coach and RW said absolutely no chance just a few minutes later.

So, why didn't they have a 3rd person (ModraK?) in the interviews? Ralph said the new org structure was going to have more people involved in decisions.

A 3rd person could break the stalemate. B-)

The buffoonery continues at OBD.

well ralph is the president and said he would take a more active role....ralph also signs the checks............when we hired marv i figured it was more like to oversee everything..didnt he even say tom modrak will be doing the drafting? i think marv is there to give advice and to make sure everbody is on the same page or at least trying to get there..............they both(marv&ralph)did say alot of this would be by committee.on this one marv has to realize his guy is the wrong choice

Actually, I  could've sworn that, after the Sherman interview, somebody posted that Marv liked him but Ralph wasn't so sure??  Do I remember this correctly??

576084[/snapback]

I'm sure that's what WGR reported...then made up something else to fire up the miserable the next day. If 'GR reports something...I don't buy it. You can't trust a media outlet that's more concerned with embarressing a team than reporting the truth.

PTR

Marv is just downright scary.  No NFL GM experience and out of the league for 8 years.  First he wants to keep Tom Clements, now he wants Jauron?  One day he endorses MM, the next week MM quits?  Can't wait to see what free agents he lures in here B-)

576238[/snapback]

I hear Mike Montler is working out and in good shape.

RW is clearly in charge now ML -- we saw how quick RW slapped down ML and re-asserted his authority when ML said it was possible he could coach and RW said absolutely no chance just a few minutes later.

576077[/snapback]

And once again, rumor becomes fact.