Rivera to interview?

billsboys

What the hell are "rumors" anyway? Even WGR is citing rumors, too. It is stupid, stupid, stupid.

I am fine with him coming in for a look, but I am sold on Sherman -- I hope the Bills are as well.

The more the merrier. Let em bring in everyone.

Last time we complained they pulled the trigger too quick. We cant now complain that they are being thorough.

But then again...this is TSW.

574380[/snapback]

You are actually trying to look for consistency among this message board? You'll be lucky to find one poster who does not contradict himself in the span of 24 hours.

The more the merrier. Let em bring in everyone.

Last time we complained they pulled the trigger too quick. We cant now complain that they are being thorough.

574380[/snapback]

I agree it's better to interview to many people than too little. Marv is doing the smart thing right now if this is true. Interview as many as he feels are worthy or the job, narrow it down to a couple of people and then decide. Take your time Marv.

I agree it's better to interview to many  people than too little.  Marv is doing the smart thing right now if this is true.  Interview as many as he feels are worthy or the job, narrow it down to a couple of people and then decide.  Take your time Marv.

574412[/snapback]

Really. I don't see how waiting a couple extra days and talking to some more people can be a bad thing. I feel that at least Marv is being thorough and seeing what is out there. Also, perhaps an offer was made and turned down, for all we know. I don't believe we hear about those.

Fans out there that are just tired of waiting need to relax and let Marv work.

I'm also not worried about the assisant coaches getting snapped up. These guys, especially the guys who have been head coaches before are surely already talking to assistants they want and telling them to hold off going with someone else...

Inspector Humor is probably busy drinking his lunch. He'll be along.

574364[/snapback]

I think he's under the gun workwise today (as am I). So, let's do the job ourselves.

Not that funny!