The (Evil) SportsCenter Effect

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....and gorgeous.  ;) (Kinda like you, Scott).  0:)

573267[/snapback]

yeah, well wait till you see me September - our new gym opens in a couple of weeks and I'm going to get all ripped up to match the killer haircut I just got... <_<

That wasn't funny.

This thread=RJ was <_<

573245[/snapback]

See, that's the problem. "This thread=RJ" was not funny. It wasn't remotely funny. The reason it wasn't funny should be obvious, but I will explain it to you anyway. You see, if GG, or LABillz or SDS or Lori or X. Benedict or even atlvalet would have posted "This thread=RJ", it could very well have been funny (although I have my sincere doubts). But since it was /dev/null who posted it, the same /dev/null who has 6085 posts of which 5985 of them had cowbell or =RJ in them, it makes it completely unfunny. And just another /dev/null post that adds nothing, like the 5985 posts where he typed =RJ before. The first 100 times most people gave him a pass.

See, that's the problem. "This thread=RJ" was not funny. It wasn't remotely funny. The reason it wasn't funny should be obvious, but I will explain it to you anyway. You see, if GG, or LABillz or SDS or Lori or X. Benedict or even atlvalet would have posted "This thread=RJ", it could very well have been funny (although I have my sincere doubts). But since it was /dev/null who posted it, the same /dev/null who has 6085 posts of which 5985 of them had cowbell or =RJ in them, it makes it completely unfunny. And just another /dev/null post that adds nothing, like the 5985 posts where he typed =RJ before. The first 100 times most people gave him a pass.

573273[/snapback]

I'm sorry. My post=RJ. I'll go sequester myself now.

573273[/snapback]

<_<