Why does Drew always call a Timeout.....

zow2

...early in each half?!? It's almost like it's scripted. He walks slowly up to the line and then just burns an important timeout early in the half. These timeouts are crucial. I can see blowing one in the 1st half, maybe for an important play but in a close 2nd half you definitely want all 3 timeouts when approaching the 2-minute warning. I don't want to see him non-chalantly burning TO's anymore. It annoys me.

...early in each half?!?  It's almost like it's scripted.  He walks slowly up to the line and then just burns an important timeout early in the half.  These timeouts are crucial.  I can see blowing one in the 1st half, maybe for an important play but in a close 2nd half you definitely want all 3 timeouts when approaching the 2-minute warning.  I don't want to see him non-chalantly burning TO's anymore.  It annoys me.

41220[/snapback]

Potty break?

...early in each half?!?  It's almost like it's scripted.  He walks slowly up to the line and then just burns an important timeout early in the half.  These timeouts are crucial.  I can see blowing one in the 1st half, maybe for an important play but in a close 2nd half you definitely want all 3 timeouts when approaching the 2-minute warning.  I don't want to see him non-chalantly burning TO's anymore.  It annoys me.

41220[/snapback]

Geez! You guys are blaming everything on Drew now. There's not a QB in the league who doesn't do the same thing--and it's usually because the coaches are so late in getting the play in. Would you rather have him take a delay of game penalty? This is getting ridiculous.

41220[/snapback]

that's not true.

last game, he called one with 10 seconds left in the 3rd quarter with plenty of time on the play clock, instead of letting the quarter run out.

Then they lined up and the quarter ended before they ran a play.

that's not true.

last game, he called one with 10 seconds left in the 3rd quarter with plenty of time on the play clock, instead of letting the quarter run out.

41417[/snapback]

I also recall that. One of these close games we are going to need that

timeout that was wasted earlier in the game.

that's not true.

41417[/snapback]

Good try but the Bills didn't call a timeout there. If they had, the clock would not have start until they snapped the ball. There was an unusually long time between plays that time, that's all.

Some of you need to think before you type things like this or learn some basic football rules.

Good try but the Bills didn't call a timeout there.  If they had, the clock would not have start until they snapped the ball.  There was an unusually long time between plays that time, that's all.

Some of you need to think before you type things like this or learn some basic football rules.

41481[/snapback]

Must have been a really long time, because Bledsoe had enough time to go the sidelines to discuss the play.

41220[/snapback]

This is definitely in the top 10 of the dumbest posts I have ever read here.