Rico

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My predictions

Bottom 3: Elliott, Kellie, Paris.

Eliminated: Elliott

If Elliott does not get the boot then it will be Paris.

Kellie survives another week, but it's reality check time now.

What is with the Elliott love fest from the judges? Am I missing something? Is he really as good as the judges say he is?

I think he's good, but not that good. He's been middle of the pack in this competition to me, and I think it's only a matter of time.

Also, why were the judges putting the hate on Katharine so much? She was great tonight. Oh well, she's safe anyway.

I've got no idea at all about American Idol since I'm in Australia but.....

....so many posts for one topic.....

...the peer group pressure....

...I just had to post something here.

My predictions

Bottom 3: Elliott, Kellie, Paris.

Eliminated: Elliott

If Elliott does not get the boot then it will be Paris.

Kellie survives another week, but it's reality check time now.

What is with the Elliott love fest from the judges? Am I missing something? Is he really as good as the judges say he is?

I think he's good, but not that good. He's been middle of the pack in this competition to me, and I think it's only a matter of time.

Also, why were the judges putting the hate on Katharine so much? She was great tonight. Oh well, she's safe anyway.

670620[/snapback]

He was better than Kelly last night.

But I think people "LIKE" her.

He has a beautiful voice.

670655[/snapback]

Yeah, when Elliott is ON, he's quite good....he sounds somewhat unique and I enjoy his performance. When he's NOT on, though, it's like agony. He won't win AI, but after the show he needs to find his niche, hire Barry Manilow to do his arrangements, and target a particular audience. I think he could pull it off.

Final 2 = defo Daughtry and McPhee. They and Hicks are in a different league. Paris is too annoying, and frankly a bit too, well, Whitney Houston for me and wayyy more annoying. Pickler, well gosh, she just bores me. Yamin... Does anyone else sing "We Jammin'" with Yamin in there instead each time he appears?

I can't vote. I'm merely a passive spectator... ;) It still rocks.

670620[/snapback]

I'm with you on this one. Elliott is okay, but not deserving of the praise they give him week after week. I also thought Katherine was good and not deserving of the criticism they gave her last night...but then again, I might have been distracted while she was singing. ;)

McPhee was horrible last night. i think she has got to fire whoever dresses her. yeah the boobs looked good last night but the dress looked ridiculous.

Taylor looks like a heavier younger version of George Clooney. I like him. (Taylor, not Clooney). last night he was a bit flat, but i think he will continue on until the final 3 at least.

Chris was pretty good last night. the only problem is that all of his songs sound the same.

the blonde pickle. she is awful, and is beginning to not even be as much fun to look at. she has to go.

Paris was ok. she looked like a mini-me version of gladys knight.

Elliot. I don't get him either.

GOD it was good not to have to sit through Ace singing and watch his brother in the audience.

I loved listening to he guest judges last night. i know who they are but i can't remember their names. the one guy made simon cowell sound like a pussycat.

I'm with you on this one.  Elliott is okay, but not deserving of the praise they give him week after week.  I also thought Katherine was good and not deserving of the criticism they gave her last night...but then again, I might have been distracted while she was singing. :P

670684[/snapback]

lol, you and me both! Does she get hotter every week or WHAT??? I actually thought she was just trying to show off her legs last night with that dress.....if they call it a 'malfunction', then so be it.....but it seemed to work perfectly from where I was sittin' ;)

McPhee was horrible last night.  i think she has got to fire whoever dresses her. 

670690[/snapback]

Really? I sort of think that person deserves a RAISE!!!! ;)

Paris was ok.  she looked like a mini-me version of gladys knight.

670690[/snapback]

Yeah... Gladys Knight's son. ;)

QUOTE(OnTheRocks @ Apr 26 2006, 07:18 AM)

McPhee was horrible last night.  i think she has got to fire whoever dresses her. 

Really? I sort of think that person deserves a RAISE!!!!

She sure gave me a raise! :P

The thing with Elliot is that you have to look away from the TV and just listen. When he is on he is really good, and last night he was really good. I do think his days are numbered at Faber but last night he was in the top three.

Top Three:

Chris

Kat

Elliot

Bottom Three:

Taylor

Paris

Pickler

Her time has come, good bye Miss Pickler, you little minx.

Hey anyone else notice the promo for the OC with Lisa Tucker guest staring?