The OFFICIAL American Idol 2006 Thread

Rico

I didn't realize I was in the company of HD royalty.  Does Mcfunnbags look more, "defined" in HD?  :)

696972[/snapback]

Yeah, but when I freeze-frame, a progress bar pops-up & cuts off the bottom of the screen. :lol:

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but when I freeze-frame, a progress bar pops-up & cuts off the bottom of the screen. :lol:

696976[/snapback]

Why are you freezing the frames? Is this headed down a morning JO session path? :)

turns out it was just the Rochester market (Fox 31) that got the first part of the final Taylor Hicks song cut off. someone either sold some extra advertising or just scheduled their ad time poorly.

somewhere along the way someone is getting their arse chewed out pretty good this morning. :lol:

This is so over for McFunBags.

It seemed like she just expected it to be handed to her without any scrutiny, or criticism.

She'll do OK in the future.

697056[/snapback]

Her new single SUCKED! Taylor's wasn't much better. The bright spot is they will both disappear from the landscape after tonight :lol:

Both of the "new singles" were horrendous last night. Songs seemed to be composed by Marketing "gurus" and not musicians.

I thought the two were even going into the new songs, then Kat (after I backed her abilities last week) sang out of key no less than 5 times during the new song. :lol:

Got this little tid bit from A Washington Post article:

Host Ryan Seacrest reminds viewers they will have "at least four hours to vote."

How long exactly is "at least four hours?" If someone votes 12 hours later, will his vote still be counted? Something smells fishy here. :lol:

HMMMMMMMMM

CRAZY Dave !!  <_<

697487[/snapback]

DAMMIT, did I miss Crazy DAve?????? I just got home and turned it on :P

Congrats Spazz American Idol!

Soul Patrol! <_<

697544[/snapback]

"Come on, America! I'm livin' the American dream!" -Spazz

You gotta be happy for the guy....people can say what they want about this show, but this was one heckuva finale. How can you not love a local Alabama bar singer turning into a star?? What's not to love about that?

SOUL PATROL, BABY!!!!!!!!!

ps. Brokenote Cowboys :P:P;);)

"Come on, America!  I'm livin' the American dream!"  -Spazz

You gotta be happy for the guy....people can say what they want about this show, but this was one heckuva finale. How can you not love a local Alabama bar singer turning into a star?? What's not to love about that? 

SOUL PATROL, BABY!!!!!!!!!

ps. Brokenote Cowboys  :P  :P  ;)  ;)

697549[/snapback]

What about Clay Aiken and his "fan", WTF? <_<;)

Prince. :)

Crazy Dave falling off the stage and almost killing someone in the front row. :lol:

And the beloved Spazz winning it all...

Best Finale Ever.

Only thing missing was a FaFu appearance. :(

What about Clay Aiken and his "fan"?  :P :P

Prince. ;)

Crazy Dave falling off the stage and almost killing someone in the front row. ;)

And the beloved Spazz winning it all...

Best Finale Ever.

Only thing missing was a FaFu appearance. :)

697561[/snapback]

I missed Crazy Dave.. <_<

The Clay Aiken thing was hilarious, lol.....I was dyin' with the Brokenote thing, even though I saw it the first time......but they actually might be on to something! They should milk that schtick and pull a Hung!

Prince was a nice surprise, but you could tell he wasn't interested in much other than his 2-song set, lol.....Seacrest started walking toward the stage and Prince turned around and headed out ;)

Definitely an awesome show, though.....well, at least the 2nd hour :lol: