The OFFICIAL American Idol 2006 Thread

Rico

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was one of the most bizarre people I've ever seen. All I know is that I'm not going to feel sorry for some 'dude' who dresses like a chick, sings gay songs, and then starts bitching that everyone mistakes him for a girl. If I was related to that 'guy' the first thing I'd do is beat him. He is in need of a good, thorough ass-kickin'.

575861[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

582082[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but this video needs it's own thread. I won't tell you what went through my mind when they panned from that person's feet to their neck... (and even the face looks female)...

This is where you have to ask why God didn't just save this person a whole lot of trouble and have it be born with a vagina.... a big vagina.

She was great... Was she the one who sang "Take Five?" She amazed me.

583173[/snapback]

Not sure of the title, but it was a Billie Holliday song. She sang some Dixie Chicks tune before that. Her voice was so rich and pleasant, and she had such control.....really, really good vocalist.

All that hype about Ronatta for one full hour and all we get at the end is some trashy tube-top tard bitching about Paula?  Meh.

I was expecting monkeys to fly out of her ass.

583259[/snapback]

I agree, lol.....I tell you what, though, Paula was looking pretty damn hot last night. I've always thought she was pretty sexy, but wowza....

Think about this.....they are saying Jackson is homohpobic because he asks a cross-dresser is he is a girl or a boy.

And the wrost part is that nobody will call "bull sh--" on those complaining out of fear of offending them.

Think about this.....they are saying Jackson is homohpobic because he asks a cross-dresser is he is a girl or a boy.

And the wrost part is that nobody will call "bull sh--" on those complaining out of fear of offending them.

583639[/snapback]

It's Fox-TV, and the show is a solid #1 in the ratings... I don't think they really care, at least not until they lose some sponsors (probably more where they came from anyways). It's a beautiful thing :doh: .

It's Fox-TV, and the show is a solid #1 in the ratings... I don't think they really care, at least not until they lose some sponsors (probably more where they came from anyways). It's a beautiful thing :doh: .

583780[/snapback]

Exactly.....I was always the guy in HS that nobody wanted to mess with, and I was also known for 'protecting' some of the little guys who had trouble defending themselves. So I'm as sensitive to injustice as anyone. But honestly, these people on AI are ASKING for it. Whether it's the gays or the fat people complaining, or whoever else, all they're doing is making their organizations look ridiculous by trying to stand up for these idiots.

Rock on, Simon!