I want some action!! Airport sightings...

They have repaved Genesee street in front of the Airport.  This is a good first impression for any HC candidates as they make their way to RWS. :blink:

570002[/snapback]

i saw isiah robertson and phil villipiano at the movies sharing popcorn

They have repaved Genesee street in front of the Airport.  This is a good first impression for any HC candidates as they make their way to RWS. :blink:

570002[/snapback]

They finally fixed up Genesee...which is good because my car was taking a beating on that road on the way to my daily trip through Buffalo Niagara, Intl. By the way, while I was there today I did see someone who looked like Jimmy Johnson....poor guy is having a rough time since Aquanet went out of business. If he continues to grow that mullett...we'll have to start calling him Jimmy Dirt.

Rumors were swirling through Buffalo that both Mike Ditka and Jimmy Johnson are giving serious thought to coming out of retirement. Supposedly Marv Levy thinks that the only way to right the ship is with an experienced head coach. This is getting interesting to say the least. Time will tell but I still have my money on the dark horse.

More later.

t-r