Who would you rather have

Hawerchuk10

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious?

Brady, without hesitation. The guy has WON three SBs and two SB MVPs. Sure, there is no 'I' in team, but there certainly is an 'I' in WIN.

The guy was a late round pick, and when Bledsoe got hurt he didn't miss a beat. Got in there, and didn't have to "take a season to get used to the game".

He's the best QB in the league right now without a question.

Manning, on the other hand is a product of an unreal offensive line. He has the same type of arm as Bledsoe. If you put Drew behind the Colts line he would be MUCH better. Perhaps not as good as Peyton, but a hell of alot closer.

Peyton is a choke artist. Brady is a proven winner.

(Now I am going to go vomit for giving Brady that much praise.... see you in a few).

so, what ar eyou saying?  otto graham was bad?  didn't he win like 15 NFL championships??

568750[/snapback]

No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that Otto Graham wouldn't win sh-- behind the Bills' current O-line, and neither would Manning or Brady.

brady, but only because he plays well OUTSIDE in bad weather. he'd do much better in buffalo. manning is every bit the player, if not more so,than brady.

by the way, i'm not blaming manning for his offensive line playing like sh-- today like some are. i just thought all week that (a)ben would play well, and (b) the steelers are the TOUGHER team.

No, I'm not saying that.  I'm saying that Otto Graham wouldn't win sh-- behind the Bills' current O-line, and neither would Manning or Brady.

568765[/snapback]

oh good.. that is a good point... i was going to say man. otto graham? bad? pass me that sh--

edit: its sunday. i'm having a hard time processing information

I'll take Brady. Everyday of the week and twice on Sunday! He's 10x the QB Manning will ever be. For the people that are gonna bust on me... Brady 3 Super Bowl championships! Manning 0, can't even make it there.

568737[/snapback]

BRADY--obviously,.,.He would have won that game for the colts.ala Montana or other clutch QBs.

He was GREAT yesterday.  MISTER Clutch!

568789[/snapback]

Hey, I loved the guy and the Patsies failed yesterday as much as everyone here (I was cheering for the Broncos as if they were my Bills) but that doesn´t change the fact that Brady is a great QB.

Dude, you have some serious issues. 

He lost one game.  Overall, look at the past 4 years objectively.  Brady has been better.

568804[/snapback]

The Pats have been better...no doubt. Yoy guys seem to think this is tennis.

The Pats have been better...no doubt.  Yoy guys seem to think this is tennis.

568808[/snapback]

It's not like the Colts are untalented. Looking at the two rosters, it's not unreasonable to say that the Colts have a more talented squad than the Patriots. So I don't think that excuse works for Peyton.