Wonder how Polian feels now?

Corp000085

14 years and 51 weeks to the day.

568692[/snapback]

Polian can't win the big one because he doesn't get clutch QBs or kickers. :lol:

There's a thread with legs...dontcha think? :lol:

Best offenses and then lose two big games with 46 yard wide rights

568821[/snapback]

Norwood's kick was from 47.

I feel bad for Bill Polian. I think the death of Dungy's son really affected the team and sitting them down for nearly five weeks was probably not the best idea. There's always next year, I guess.

I feel bad for Bill Polian.  I think the death of Dungy's son really affected the team and sitting them down for nearly five weeks was probably not the best idea.  There's always next year, I guess.

569128[/snapback]

Resting the players for 4-5 weeks hurt them.

Which was further than his career long IIRC, and on grass where he was worse.  And it wasn't indoors on turf at home.

569133[/snapback]

Both kicks had one thing in common however....

I wonder if Vincent Gallo had money on the game.

I feel bad for Bill Polian.  I think the death of Dungy's son really affected the team and sitting them down for nearly five weeks was probably not the best idea.  There's always next year, I guess.

569128[/snapback]

i agree - i feel bad for him. i feel bad for dungy too. that kicker has gotta go, though. for those who don't recall, he choked bigtime against the pats last year on opening night as well.

I bet he is wondering why the hell did the Colts not run the ball on 3rd & 2 with two timeouts left. Manning throws the ball away and it was almost picked leaving a 46 yard FG attempt. Why the hell not run a draw to James and then call a timeout? If he doesn't get the first, it's still a 46 yard FG. If he does get the first, they could have run one or even two more plays, called the third TO and got a closer FG attempt.

I also bet he's wondering how much time Manning wastes changing or faking changing plays or calling protections every single frickin snap.

I also bet he is wondering who will be the kicker for the Colts next season.