Colts deserve to lose

bbb

I knew with 2:15 to go, no way could Manning get a playoff before the 2 minute warning.  His histrionics drive me crazy.

going for a touchdown was stupid - get more yard for your kicker!

568590[/snapback]

I have to agree with you. :lol:

The problem with trying to get more yards for your kicker is exactly what happened to the Bus ... there is a good chance it could be knocked out ... and tossing it in the endzone usually either results in 1) Touchdown or 2) Batted Down ... Peyton nearly never gets intercepted in the endzone. It (in my opinion) was actually the safer play.

I knew with 2:15 to go, no way could Manning get a playoff before the 2 minute warning.  His histrionics drive me crazy.

going for a touchdown was stupid - get more yard for your kicker!

568590[/snapback]

I don't think any more yards closer would've helped on that kick. :lol:

going for a touchdown was stupid - get more yards for your kicker!

568590[/snapback]

I actually liked the idea of going for the TD and trying to win it that way instead of settling for OT.

However after that play they should have tried to get a 1st down, with either a run or a short pass. You only need 2 yards, then you give yourself a few more chances with 21 seconds and 2 TO's.

The Colts are a national joke. How many big games are Peyton and Dungy gonna lose in their careers? My god, i'd rathe rbe Buffalo than to be Indy...breeze through the regular season as the undisputed Super Bowl contender and then tank your first playoff game at home. What a joke!

The Colts are a national joke.  How many big games are Peyton and Dungy gonna lose in their careers?  My god, i'd rathe rbe Buffalo than to be Indy...breeze through the regular season as the undisputed Super Bowl contender and then tank your first playoff game at home.  What a joke!

568667[/snapback]

As a fan, I'd rather see my team in the playoffs regardless of the outcome. Joke or not it beats watching these other teams I really don't give a **** about.

You're right, long passes are never intercepted.

568650[/snapback]

No ... I dont mean long passes. I mean corner passes in the endzone. Peyton nearly never gets intercepted on those. As it is he only throws about 10 INT's a year the past couple a years and maybe 1 or 2 of those who endzone corners ...

It was a safe pass for PEYTON.