Talk about a kick in the balls.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I suppose he didn't offer enough.

If he REALLY wanted the guy, he shoulda bent over backwards to get him.

568138[/snapback]

I guess he didn't want the player as much as you do. When you're GM, you can trade away 4 first rounders to get the player you want, k?

To attack TD for not trading up is just ridiculous. I'm sure you can find better things to attack. :w00t:

Roethlisberger is perfect on his opening drive.

Another draft TD screwed.

568109[/snapback]

Good god man, there are a million things that you can blame TD for but this is not one of them!

That being said Ben and more importantly the play calling were great on the opening drive.

I also wanted Big Ben in a huge way. HArd to believe Houston would not trade with us when they drafted Dunta Robinson. They could have gotten him at our pick easily. Ben is clearly the best QB from that draft and makes Pittsburgh a much better team.

I didn't know that we could have drafted Roethlisberger and Pitt's entire offensive line instead of JP. Now I'm pissed  :w00t:

568155[/snapback]

Well we could have drafted the Pitt Left OT Marvel Smith instead of Winfield. Infact I remember debating this at the old D&C board back in the day that Smith should have been the pick.

That being said Ben and more importantly the play calling were great on the opening drive.

568147[/snapback]

Yep, Pitt knows it can't establish a running game at Indy so they came out slingin' it. It's nice when you have a QB that can execute that type of diverse offense.

Yep, Pitt knows it can't establish a running game at Indy so they came out slingin' it.  It's nice when you have a QB that can execute that type of diverse offense.

568159[/snapback]

And now that they are ripping apart the Colts secondary, the running game will open up.

Manning better get it in gear fast or Pittsburgh is going to run away with this game.

Muaha

Years ago. I think when they started Flutie I lost it.

Kelly enjoyed beer more than winning Super bowls.

568175[/snapback]

Yeah, that could do it to anyone... :w00t:

I'd still say Kelly isn't a playoff choker. Yeah, he probably partied more than he shoul've before the Superbowls. But he did get there four times, so he can't be considered a playoff choker IMHO.

As long as we're piling on, let's nail TD for not doing enough to keep Lebeau in town.

568187[/snapback]

Pitt drafts Big Ben, TD drafts JP....Pitt beats us with their 2nd & 3rd stringers and costs Bills a playoff spot. Pitt absolutely b*tch slapped Donahoe in some key matters including the LEbeau thing.