Anyone just see Belichick's

Rayzer32

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk to me when a ref flags your team for committing and "unnatural act."  :(  :blink:

567633[/snapback]

You know better than to bring that weak s#it here, of all places. I could match you and raise you and go all in. "Just give it to them", "Homejob throw-forward" are just two of the rob-jobs we've lived through that trump "unatural act" (I LOVE that call, BTW...I keep looking for the sheep :unsure: ).

You know better than to bring that weak s#it here, of all places.  I could match you and raise you and go all in.  "Just give it to them", "Homejob throw-forward" are just two of the rob-jobs we've lived through that trump "unatural act" (I LOVE that call, BTW...I keep looking for the sheep  :( ).

And I could mention the miscalled Denver fumble recovery in '03 or the Derrius Thompson catch-that-wasn't in the same year.

Point is that bad calls happen. Sometimes you overcome them (like the Pats did quite a bit in '03), sometimes you don't (like tonight). But it's part of the game, for ALL teams.

I stopped reading right here.

If it was a correct call, why bring it up in a discussion about incorrect calls?

567666[/snapback]

Can't you just go think about the 3 super bowls your team won, and let us celebrate this game? This is all we've got!

I stopped reading right here.

If it was a correct call, why bring it up in a discussion about incorrect calls?

567666[/snapback]

Cuz it's just one example of how the Patsies have gotten more than their fair share of breaks and good bounces in the past few years. Yeah the Pats have really fought through lots of bad calls and poor officiating over the past 4 years....gimme a break.

Cuz it's just one example of how the Patsies have gotten more than their fair share of breaks and good bounces in the past few years.

How is it a "break" or a "good bounce" when a referee simply makes the correct call on a play?

In that case, doesn't every team get several dozen "breaks" every game on the plays where the referee doesn't screw up?

First he said the officials screwed him on the PI call in the endzone.  "I didn't see what the field judge saw"  Reporter: "The field judge didn't make the call"  Belichick: "I know".  Reporter:  Bill, what did you tell your team after this loss".  Belichick:  "What I told them I will keep between me and the team, that's what makes it a team".  What a guy. 

He sounded like he just found out he has 2 weeks to live after every question.  See ya next year Bill.

567581[/snapback]

You know, I saw Belichik and Brady's PC's. Both were, obviously, visably disappointed. Brady seemed like he was going to start crying, for real...I think it only adds a little to how great this team has been the last 5 years. There was none of that sort of "well we had a good run, and it ain't over yet. We'll be back" yadda, yadda. These guys really want to win, and put everything they have into it. It kind of impressed me. They will be a force to reckon with, for a few more years...don't get too excited.

BTW, is it safe to consider Mike Shanahan a pretty damn good coach, once again? He went from "genious" to "idiot" after winning back to back Super Bowls. It seemed like everything I have read over the last two years, about Shanahan (I am sort of a closet Broncos fan) always mentioned that he "hadn't won a playoff game since Elway left." To be sure, Elway and Terrell Davis deserve a lot of credit for those Super Bowls, but Shanahan is still a great coach...