So...

At least you had a couple weeks before you even had to start thinking about it.

We've been thinking about the draft since week 11.

I can't believe the mistakes NE is making. Denver is ahead in this game only because of the turnovers. Other than the ideal field position from the turnovers Denver has had a hard time moving the ball the whole game.

:doh:  ;)  :D

It ain't over yet!  But it's pretty damn close.

567448[/snapback]

Branch just caught that long pass about 30 seconds after I typed my last response. What the hell is wrong with me? I know better than that. :doh:

Hats off to you for showing your avatar so soon after your team went down in flames.  You're alright.

HD is one of my favorite posters! Welcome to our world....

:w00t:

I feel loved!

Anyway, as for that draft talk, I think DaBrick would be a good fit for you guys. I kind of get the feeling he may fall to #8 what with all the offensive skill position talent that's due to go early. That'd be a great pick, IMO.

I curse LenDale White's huge Rose Bowl performance. Dillon's not getting any younger, and White would've been nice to get at #21. Seems now he'll be long gone by then, though.

:w00t:

I feel loved!

Anyway, as for that draft talk, I think DaBrick would be a good fit for you guys.  I kind of get the feeling he may fall to #8 what with all the offensive skill position talent that's due to go early.  That'd be a great pick, IMO.

I curse LenDale White's huge Rose Bowl performance.  Dillon's not getting any younger, and White would've been nice to get at #21.  Seems now he'll be long gone by then, though.

568384[/snapback]

White will be a good pro. He has all the tools. Depending on where he goes he could have a better rookie yr than Bush.