My Broncos will probably lose

RLflutie7

I don't see my Broncos winning.

At least I'm not holding out that much hope that they win. Basically, I see Tom Brady as the difference maker here.

The Bronocs were second against the rush and 28th against the pass in 2005. They also, according to NFL Network, were 28th in the league in sacks. Added to that, the Broncos were one of the top defenses in the league at allowing points at only 16.1 per game.

But despite the good and the bad, I still think Tom Brady can overcome most things in the playoffs.

Plus, the Pats defense will find a way to stop Jake Plummer.

The only thing that can help Denver is if they get a turnover early and score early and get that running game going. Thus bringing in the home field advantage.

What kind of fan are you? This is a home playoff game and that means alot at this point of the playoffs. The Pats are not the same team they were during their superbowl runs. Sure Brady is experienced during the post season but the Broncos will win this game.

Now I doubt they will beat the Colts next week but thats the AFC Championship.

What kind of fan are you? This is a home playoff game and that means alot at this point of the playoffs. The Pats are not the same team they were during their superbowl runs. Sure Brady is experienced during the post season but the Broncos will win this game.

Now I doubt they will beat the Colts next week but thats the AFC Championship.

566841[/snapback]

I hope they don't lose. Because I think Mike deserves respect and I can see the fans turning on him if the Broncos lose.

Plummer and the defense didn't play well the last two times in the playoffs. And you're right, if the Broncos win they won't beat the Colts and it'll probably be another rout.

Look for denver to struggle with the run game against a healthy ne dline and lbs. Since Seymour has been back the pats defense has been pretty damn good. If Denver is gonna win this game they're gonna have to force turnovers to set up their offense or it's all gonna be on Jake Plummers shoulders, hopefully for denver they can force some turnovers, but I'll be pulling for the broncos. :devil:

Well, the Sun Devil in me is pulling for Jake to finally overcome his somewhat deserved reputation and win the big game. Although he was fantastic in the 97 Rose Bowl and if ASU had a decent defense we would've been National Champs that year.

Why oh why can't my teams win the big one!!!

Not pathetic it's just reality.

566981[/snapback]

Man im pretty negative when it comes to the Bills but with good reason. I never could see myself so down for a playoff game though. I think bluechipper is right. Pats arent as good as they used to be even though they are playing better and are the "sexy' pick right now. NE has one of the poorer pass D's in the league and I think Plummer will have success. A turnover here or there(what is teh weather outlook in Denver?) and the Bronco's will be fine.

Man im pretty negative when it comes to the Bills but with good reason. I never could see myself so down for a playoff game though. I think bluechipper is right. Pats arent as good as they used to be even though they are playing better and are the "sexy' pick right now. NE has one of the poorer pass D's in the league and I think Plummer will have success. A turnover here or there(what is teh weather outlook in Denver?) and the Bronco's will be fine.

567094[/snapback]

The pats have had the best rushing defense over the last half of the regular season surrendering only 57 yards per game. Their secondary is their weak spot unfortunatly this could be the game where the real jake plummer shows up to the dismay of bronco fans. I'm not sure if corey dillon is playing for the pats, so it will be on brady to win. He should have little problem with the leagues 28th ranked pass defense.

Well, the Sun Devil in me is pulling for Jake to finally overcome his somewhat deserved reputation and win the big game. Although he was fantastic in the 97 Rose Bowl and if ASU had a decent defense we would've been National Champs that year.

567070[/snapback]

I was living in phoenix at the time and I like Plummer. But his faults are numerous and he can be exploited. If the Broncos and get some turnovers they'll win.

Your broncos? Piss off, bud. You aren't a Bills fan. Screw flutie in the ass with a 2x6, you asswipe.

At least I'm not holding out that much hope that they win. Basically, I see Tom Brady as the difference maker here.

The Bronocs were second against the rush and 28th against the pass in 2005. They also, according to NFL Network, were 28th in the league in sacks. Added to that, the Broncos were one of the top defenses in the league at allowing points at only 16.1 per game.

But despite the good and the bad, I still think Tom Brady can overcome most things in the playoffs.

The only thing that can help Denver is if they get a turnover early and score early and get that running game going. Thus bringing in the home field advantage.

566829[/snapback]

566829[/snapback]

Please, just leave us alone.

567070[/snapback]

Wow I didn't think there was anybody as cursed as me when it came to rooting for winners, but unless you're a Cubbies fan i got you beat. i went ASU as well...i was at the 97 Rose Bowl when I was 12 and that game broke my heart. However, that defense was pretty stout it was two coaching blunders that cost the Devils the title.

1) A fuggin squib kick

2) prevent defense