Ron Rivera

1billsfan

Marv should know this guy. He did radio for the Bears the last two seasons.

This just might be the pick.

565722[/snapback]

I think Haslett's toughness is an act. Rivera's toughness seems real, like any-minute-he-could-knock-your-head-off kind of toughness.

...btw, is anyone else sick of the media shoving Haslett down our throats?? If I hear he's a "good fit" one more time I'll freakin lose it!

I think Haslett's toughness is an act. Rivera's toughness seems real, like any-minute-he-could-knock-your-head-off kind of toughness.

...btw, is anyone else sick of the media shoving Haslett down our throats?? If I hear he's a "good fit" one more time I'll freakin lose it!

565739[/snapback]

Haslett is a good fit !

565739[/snapback]

I'm sick of it...the only reason these "experts" are saying he's the leading candidate is because he once played in Buffalo and gets along with Ralph. There's no real basis for him becoming the head coach other than that.

I'm sick of it...the only reason these "experts" are saying he's the leading candidate is because he once played in Buffalo and gets along with Ralph. There's no real basis for him becoming the head coach other than that.

565746[/snapback]

Kind of like that "Life Cereal" commercial...

First Kid: "I don't want Jim Haslett!"

Second Kid: "Yuck! Me Neither!"

First Kid: "Hey, let's give Haslett to Buffalo! They'll take anybody!"

I saw him briefly on the NFL network this morning (although it was probably yesterday's show) giving some kind of press conference related to their game, and he came off very confident and articulate. He makes a good first impression.