What not to do on the intarweb

Chilly

I don't get it are women attracted to these guys? I mean seriously what's the point of having a girly man?

I think it's coming from overzealous mothers protect their babies to the point of making them sissys.

572964[/snapback]

No, it's the feminazis in this country trying to emasculate the American male and turn him into something resembling a French one.

Not this male.

There seem to be a lot of guys in this mold in the 18-22 age range (have a 19 yr old daughter). Some of the guys take longer to do their hair and cover blemishes than my daughter does! I swear one guy wanted to date her because she looked good standing by his car.  :doh:

Sad that their identity is defined by their hair, their clothes, their car... peer pressure can be a B word for some.

But flash back to Saturday Night Fever - this is not much more shallow than that was. 

Get over it or become Less Than Zero. :devil:

572956[/snapback]

Hey, hey, hey... lay off the car! I've seen Grease, having a cool car back then is just as important as it is today.

Damn a 19 year old daughter... no wonder you're bald. My brother's oldest is 8 and he has quite the receding hairline. Unlike his older brother who still has all his hair :lol:

EDIT: Check out this new pic! http://eviscero.net/images/beer1.jpg :lol:

<_<:devil: I have been following that thread all along. That fagot is an idiot! I think its hilarious that he is talking sh-- to a Mixed Martial Arts forum. Everyone on that board could kick the sh-- out of him and his but!@#$ers! Check out that thread if you havent. Well over a million looks at that thread- this kitty is all over the internet! :devil:

• 1 month later...