Bills Fans are slipping

C.Biscuit97

First of all, I was never a huge MM fan. I thought he made a lot of bonehead decisions and sometimes seemed over his head. So while I think three years is the proper time to give a coach, I definitely don't mind seeing a change. However, if part of the reason MM resigned is because of the fans and some personal attacks on his family, that saddens me. But I definitely have be noticing a trend of d#ckhead Bills fans lately. From fighting in the stands, to name calling of players- Henry and Willis (being stupid), Fluite (being short)- what has happened to our great fans. Bills fans are supposed to be the best in the country. What has happened? And trust me, no one cares more about the Bills and winning more than me. But I just don't understand this hateful mentality. Sorry for being self-righteous but I just am frustrated at hearing reports of this. I was wondering if others felt the same.

First of all, I was never a huge MM fan.  I thought he made a lot of bonehead decisions and sometimes seemed over his head.  So while I think three years is the proper time to give a coach, I definitely don't mind seeing a change.  However, if part of the reason MM resigned is because of the fans and some personal attacks on his family, that saddens me.  But I definitely have be noticing a trend of d#ckhead Bills fans lately.  From fighting in the stands, to name calling of players- Henry and Willis (being stupid), Fluite (being short)- what has happened to our great fans. Bills fans are supposed to be the best in the country.  What has happened?  And trust me, no one cares more about the Bills and winning more than me.  But I just don't understand this hateful mentality.  Sorry for being self-righteous but I just am frustrated at hearing reports of this.  I was wondering if others felt the same.

564394[/snapback]

Your post sucks.

First of all, I was never a huge MM fan.  I thought he made a lot of bonehead decisions and sometimes seemed over his head.  So while I think three years is the proper time to give a coach, I definitely don't mind seeing a change.  However, if part of the reason MM resigned is because of the fans and some personal attacks on his family, that saddens me.  But I definitely have be noticing a trend of d#ckhead Bills fans lately.  From fighting in the stands, to name calling of players- Henry and Willis (being stupid), Fluite (being short)- what has happened to our great fans. Bills fans are supposed to be the best in the country.  What has happened?  And trust me, no one cares more about the Bills and winning more than me.  But I just don't understand this hateful mentality.  Sorry for being self-righteous but I just am frustrated at hearing reports of this.  I was wondering if others felt the same.

564394[/snapback]

The fan thing is an excuse not a reason. Perform badly in any NFL city and a fan segment will make a coach's life hellish. Buffalo's no different any other NFL in that regard except for apathetic Carolina and Jacksonville.

The fan thing is an excuse not a reason.  Perform badly in any NFL city and a fan segment will make a coach's life hellish.  Buffalo's no different any other NFL  in that regard except for apathetic Carolina and Jacksonville.

564410[/snapback]

Well, I can only speak for Buffalo since I'm not a fan of other teams. And I do realize this but I don't know, I guess I just expect more from Bills fans. There isn't anything wrong with being pissed off at losing and complaining. i just don't understand the personal attacks. This ain't Miami or NYC. I think one of the main reason's why players and coaches wanna come to Buffalo is because of the fans and their passion. But if we get a reptuation of being like Philly, trust me, we'll be losing out on some players and coaches.

The fan thing is an excuse not a reason.  Perform badly in any NFL city and a fan segment will make a coach's life hellish.  Buffalo's no different any other NFL  in that regard except for apathetic Carolina and Jacksonville.

564410[/snapback]

I'm not even talking about whether it's a reason MM resigned or not. That's NOT the point. This board has been a perfect example of everything that's wrong with sports, where people think they can say anything they want.

For example, when GW was fired, people were LITERALLY posting things like, "Hey everyone, let's get our rifles, hang out on the overpasses, and shoot at GW on his way out of town!" Uh huh....

On top of that, look at the stupid posts about players. MW is a tub of goo. Drew Bledslow. TH loves little girls. The list goes on. It's uncalled for. People need to grow up.

CW

564394[/snapback]

Don't forget Travis was a pedophile, as determined by our most wisest posters here. :(

things would be worse in a lot of cities.

564457[/snapback]

Way to be the cream of the crap. :(

And I actually doubt it. Find me a message board with posts about shooting a former coach on his way out of town. Humor me.

On top of that, look at the stupid posts about players.  MW is a tub of goo.  Drew Bledslow.  TH loves little girls.  The list goes on.  It's uncalled for.  People need to grow up.

CW

564432[/snapback]

Very well said. Getting back to the original post in this thread...Perhaps the hiring of Marv will, if nothing else, afford the Bills some class, respect and grace.

they already said this had nothing to do with it...that was clayton speculation when he 1st broke the story.the 2nd time around(5pm)they said it was cause mike felt he didnt like the way we were going to get free agents and coaching,that it wouldnt be contusive to winning.

they already said this had nothing to do with it...that was clayton speculation when he 1st broke the story.the 2nd time around(5pm)they said it was cause mike felt he didnt like the way we were going to get free agents and coaching,that it wouldnt be contusive to winning.

564485[/snapback]

Too late, some folks are running with it like it's gospel. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant. It's like the Moulds situation where speculation was being reported as fact.