I was looking at the Panthers

VIPP

Wow they did a great job with that franchise...

Great job Drafting: Wow, no misses here...except for maybe K. Colbert...But wow thats impressive

- Peppers (1st round)

- Jordan Gross (1st round)

- Chris Gamble (1st round)

- Steve Smith (1st round)

- Deshaun Foser (2nd rounder)

- Will witherspoon

- Mike Minter (2nd round)

- Mike Rucker (2nd round)

- Dan Morgan (1st round)

And Offseason Acquisitions:

- Ken Lucus (shutdown corner for less than 4 mill per season)

- Jeff Mitchell (one of the best C's from seattle)

- Delhomme -(banaid solution)

- Mike Wahle- (great pick up from the packers)

- Mike McRee

Sorry STEVE SMITH was drafted in the 3rd round...

BTW, can i say that i think he is the BEST all around WR in the league...

Best Route runner, i think he runs CRISP routes...he will beat u with the deep ball... can go over the middle...and ALWAYS finds a way to get open..

LEE Evans is good...but damn...he aint run routes like my man steve

Wow they did a great job with that franchise...

Great job Drafting: Wow, no misses here...except for maybe K. Colbert...But wow thats impressive

- Peppers (1st round)

- Jordan Gross (1st round)

- Chris Gamble (1st round)

- Steve Smith (1st round)

- Deshaun Foser (2nd rounder)

- Will witherspoon

- Mike Minter (2nd round)

- Mike Rucker (2nd round)

- Dan Morgan (1st round)

And Offseason Acquisitions:

- Ken Lucus (shutdown corner for less than 4 mill per season)

- Jeff Mitchell (one of the best C's from seattle)

- Delhomme -(banaid solution)

- Mike Wahle- (great pick up from the packers)

- Mike McRee

560415[/snapback]

The only difference is really the big name OL instead of the OL we sign. The coach is also much better also. I wish we had a chance to get Fox ;)

Donahoe has drafted and signed some good players, just not on the OL.

Remember that in 2003 the Panthers were the team that jumped in when the Vikings were late with their draft pick. They snapped up Jordan Gross with the Vikes' #7 pick, and with the #50 pick took C Bruce Nelson. Here's hoping we strike gold like they did 3 drafts ago.

Sorry STEVE SMITH was drafted in the 3rd round...

BTW, can i say that i think he is the BEST all around WR in the league...

Best Route runner, i think he runs CRISP routes...he will beat u with the deep ball... can go over the middle...and ALWAYS finds a way to get open..

LEE Evans is good...but damn...he aint run routes like my man steve

560420[/snapback]

It's fun going to the games and watching Smith in my field glasses. He gets double teamed on every play but manages to get open. He's a superhero.

Bills fans, lets not forget these Panthers were 1-15 in 2001 and the product of horrible drafts and personal moves. Chuck Smith and Sean Gilbert just to name a few.

AGREED...Delhomme is a very good QB who is also a clutch player.Very tough guy who is not very big. Would take him in a millisecond over JP.

560462[/snapback]

HAHAHAHA! Here in Carolina, Jake gets the brunt of fan anger. He makes alot of boneheaded throws (see Chicago and Dallas game) and not as loved as you may think. Remember he has Smith to throw to - I could throw to Steve Smith and he'd make me look good.

Don't be so down on JP - he has all the right tools.

i'd take their "bandaid" over our franchise QB

560425[/snapback]

Mostly because Jake D. is a veteran and you don't watch him play every week. ;)

Obviously you didn't see him do his "Drew Lite" act against the Bears where he spent virtually the entire game in the fetal position. We'll see if he's over that again this week.

It's fun going to the games and watching Smith in my field glasses. He gets double teamed on every play but manages to get open. He's a superhero.

Bills fans, lets not forget these Panthers were 1-15 in 2001 and the product of horrible drafts and personal moves. Chuck Smith and Sean Gilbert just to name a few.

560450[/snapback]

The thing also about Smith is Carolina does a good job isolating him on plays. Against the Giants Sunday, they also threw some quick screens to him and with his speed, he can make guys miss.

Plus he's a phenomenal route runner and deep threat. And what about that end around? It works cause of his speed. Plus they blocked really well. And when you're able to control the clock and run roughshod over an unprepared D, it opens it up even more.

. Chuck Smith and Sean Gilbert just to name a few.

560450[/snapback]

Sean Gilbert may be, no IS, the WORST FA signing EVER. Two number ones plus a huge contract for that tub of goo.