Don't you hate it when....

Don't you hate it when your team passes up players in the draft, just to see how good they have become a few years down the road? Can you think of any the Bills have passed up like a Tom Brady. I kinda hate him like I hated Marino. Maybe someday I'll respect Brady.

Don't you hate it when your team passes up players in the draft, just to see how good they have become a few years down the road? Can you think of any the Bills have passed up like a Tom Brady. I kinda hate him like I hated Marino. Maybe someday I'll respect Brady.

559509[/snapback]

Don't ya hate watching all the coaches that you at least had a shot at be in the playoffs.

Smith, Fox, Lewis, Coughlin

Don't ya hate watching all the coaches that you at least had a shot at be in the playoffs. 

559524[/snapback]

I'll blame the axed man TD. He could draft, but does he know what a good free agent is? If I play franchise mode in Madden, I always win with good free agents.

I'll blame the axed man TD. He could draft, but does he know what a good free agent is? If I play franchise mode in Madden, I always win with good free agents.

559530[/snapback]

Madden runs on 1s and 0s and 90 ratings that you can change on the "Edit Player" option, combined with statements like, "He just got knocked into next week!"

Keep comparing Madden and the real world. Keep believing that a team is something you can put together like buying a deli platter, a bag of romaine and hoagie rolls at Costco. That'll tell everyone here how much you know about football in the real world.

the year we took mike williams we passed on dwight freeney and roy williams (dallas)

559516[/snapback]

We were going to take Mike Williams or Bryant McKinee. That was what we needed at that time. I don't think that the other two plyers you mentioned were necessarily considered at #4 for the Bills, but I could be wrong.

Madden runs on 1s and 0s and 90 ratings that you can change on the "Edit Player" option, combined with statements like, "He just got knocked into next week!"

Keep comparing Madden and the real world. Keep believing that a team is something you can put together like buying a deli platter, a bag of romaine and hoagie rolls at Costco. That'll tell everyone here how much you know about football in the real world.

559550[/snapback]

if this was madden world randel-e would be the best player in the league.

on a side note, does anyone play in a madden league?

559524[/snapback]

i suspect some of that had to do with the price tag each of these coaches was asking for. Greg Williams signed a deal as Head Coach for less then 1 Million per year....and MM got a deal for just 1 Mill. per year.

These other coaches (although I don't know for certain) I would guess are all making more than 2 Million per year.

Old Ralphie doesn't like spending money on coaches. Plain and simple.

I know what you mean, but I believe where a player is makes a big difference. Brady is a great QB, but he thrives in Bill Belichick's system. If Brady we're a Bill, he probably would not be as successful, certainly not behind our line. Talent is one thing, how that talent is used is another.

PTR