colonoscopy ?

mead107

super special enemas?

I don't think it can come out much faster than it does on this stuff. If it did your bowel would fall out.

40329[/snapback]

You'll notice quite a sense of urgency when the enema takes effect. I've had enemas both ways, and the phosphosoda blows away the rectally inserted kind by far. Like I said, you can't believe how much stuff can come out of your colon!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll notice quite a sense of urgency when the enema takes effect.  I've had enemas both ways, and the phosphosoda blows away the rectally inserted kind by far.  Like I said, you can't believe how much stuff can come out of your colon!

40347[/snapback]

now that's what Im talking about. I dont want ANYTHING going up my arse, but i thought you guys were talking about drinking something, correct?

I think it would be a solid after noon spent relaxing on the toilet. Would just have to figure out a way to get the TV in there.

Maybe i need to do a google for some Colon-Blow.

We've got some real wierdos here on the wall.

Ed getting horny over Bea Arthur and Stevestojan wanting an enema for kicks! :D  :D  :D

40440[/snapback]

come on man... you ever driving home, stuck in traffic, and you gotta take a crap? waiting, waiting, not knowing if you'll make it - not knowing if this is the last time you will ever wear this pair of boxers... then you make it. And that feeling of relief is hard to match.

That - or, its just a lazy sunday afternoon, and you have the house to yourself, and you have a good magazine, and you can spend an hour in the crapper?

Now that's living.

Problem is, I feel like what the above are taking about is more of an "Ass Explosion" than anything worthwhile...

I think it would be a solid after noon spent relaxing on the toilet. Would just have to figure out a way to get the TV in there.

40385[/snapback]

You know, I've never understood why some people on here seem so excited to hear what "ICE" has to say about a particular topic (some of you seem to be borderline cult members), but I'll admit that I usually get a good laugh out of your posts lol

As for your TV problem, I will refer you to the American classic film, "Ed TV" for a possible solution.

Problem is, I feel like what the above are taking about is more of an "Ass Explosion" than anything worthwhile...

-------------------------

That's exactly what it is.

Ever been sick with the runs? Where it just FLOWS out like water. That's what the stuff you have to drink does to you.

It's really not enjoyment like passing a big one.

-------------------------

Ever been sick with the runs? Where it just FLOWS out like water. That's what the stuff you have to drink does to you.

40510[/snapback]

oh, then no thanks... I thought it just loosened ya up a bit... let ya take a nice smooth one. and alot. but if its just a pooper-soaker like event, then no thanks.

Maybe I should just eat more bran. . .

I have had 10 of them done now. I had rectal cancer almost 14 years ago. I have a clean bill of health, but still need colonoscopies every 3 years for the rest of my days. The only bad part is, like others have said, the prep. I do love that Versed, though! I actually feel great mentally right after the proceedure. Just don't let them give you too much Demerol with it. No need, and it make you feel like crap, even when there's none left in there. lol

You'll do fine. I wish you well.

I had one about ten years ago. The proceedure itself is a snap. They gave me an anesthetic that allowed me to be semiconscious during the proceedure so I could listen to the doctor and do what I was told, but left me with no memory of it, at least that's what they told me. It must have worked, because I can't remember. I had zero after effects.

The few days leading up to it are another story. You start with a clear liquid fast for a couple days and add laxatives. I took Ex-lax and had to drink quantities of Citrate of Magnesia. Finally, on the morning of, I gave myself an enema.

I had some unexplained bleeding because of which my doctor recommended it. The bleeding turned out probably to have been due to a hemaroid (sp). The colonoscopy did reveal diverticulosis. I'm not happy about having the diverticulosis, but at least knowing it I've made dietary adjustments and now have virtually no symptoms.

40510[/snapback]

The idea behind the preparation is they wnat you completely cleaned out so they can get a good view of everything. Can you imagine trying to poke that scope through all of that. . . ? well, you know what we're talking about.

Thank god for the drugs. A wonderful combination of two things that I can't remember. Just like the rest of the procedure. I remember the attractive nurse, and being happy for the drugs. Oh, and like everyone else has said, the whole day or so before is a pain. I had to drink tons of some sort of clensing shake type stuff. lots of long purges on the old porcelin throne.

Not something I'd repeat for fun. But ya got to do what ya got to do.

What the holu fu ck is a colonoscopy?

Is this the sort of thing that happens in prison?

--------------------

It's a scope of your bowel and lower intestine. The only way to get there is through the ol' poop shoot with a long tube. It has a camera attached to the end. Don't worry, you'll have one sooner or later....

What the holu fu ck is a colonoscopy?

Is this the sort of thing that happens in prison?

--------------------

It's a scope of your bowel and lower intestine. The only way to get there is through the ol' poop shoot with a long tube. It has a camera attached to the end. Don't worry, you'll have one sooner or later....

41137[/snapback]

Jesus Wept I hope not