Jeff George?

tbonehawaii

Get him down here.  What can Drew do that Jeff can't?  Jeff has a bigger arm and can throw just as good a deep ball.  Hes tough.  He doesn't earn $7 million a year.  WTF?  How is Drew a better football player then Jeff George?

40128[/snapback]

Are you for real? George is out of the league for a reason. ;)

If the term "million-dollar arm, ten-cent head" wasn't invented to describe Jeff George, it should have been.

To turn the question around in an answer, there's nothing Jeff George can do that Drew can't. Except maybe make everyone on the team hate his guts.

If the term "million-dollar arm, ten-cent head" wasn't invented to describe Jeff George, it should have been.

To turn the question around in an answer, there's nothing Jeff George can do that Drew can't. Except maybe make everyone hate his guts.

I think Drew has "million dollar arm, 10 cent head" patented. What can Jeff do that Drew cant? How about free up $7 million in cap space?

Guest Guest_dan_*

OK. THIS is definitely, absolutely, without a doubt the most horrifyingly worst post I've ever read on this board. To even allow a nanosecond of thought about Jeff George becoming our QB in mid-season... that's an all time low. It's so pathetically bad I felt compelled to respond and tell you to wake up and smell reality. The Bills may suck right now, but what this thread suggests would spiral us into oblivion. Please, for the love of god, go take a deep breath and think about what you're saying.

Why not get Flutie? At least he can move.

I never cared for Flutie but after watching the Drew debacle I am all for Doug. Hell I am all for RJ. Man I just posted that I would like us to sign Jeff George. Thats how desperate I am for a competent QB

I think Drew has "million dollar arm, 10 cent head" patented.  What can Jeff do that Drew cant?  How about free up $7 million in cap space?

40154[/snapback]

Anyone that has watched Drew play the past 2 games knows that last year wasn't a coincidence, Drew Bledsoe is washed up. There's nothing else you can say, he's done. Even on his short dumpoffs he was off-target, his accuracy is absolutely terrible, and I dare you name a single QB more immobile than Drew Bledsoe. He watched people come right at him 4/5 steps away and did NOTHING on Sunday other than go down. I'd say Jeff George could run this offence far better, with 1 week's prep, hell so could Shane Matthews.

OK.  THIS is definitely, absolutely, without a doubt the most horrifyingly worst post I've ever read on this board.  To even allow a nanosecond of thought about Jeff George becoming our QB in mid-season... that's an all time low.  It's so pathetically bad I felt compelled to respond and tell you to wake up and smell reality.  The Bills may suck right now, but what this thread suggests would spiral us into oblivion.  Please, for the love of god, go take a deep breath and think about what you're saying.

40165[/snapback]

Imagine what they would be saying on Patsy boards. That is, if Patsy boards existed.

"Things are so bad in Buffalo that their fans want to sign Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, and/or Jeff George! ;):doh:"

I mean, really. This is the kind of Chicken Little stevestojan we gleefully bring here from other (i.e. Dolfelon) boards for our enjoyment. Are we really no different from them? ;)

Guest Guest_dan_*
Imagine what they would be saying on Patsy boards.  That is, if Patsy boards existed.

"Things are so bad in Buffalo that their fans want to sign Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, and/or Jeff George!  ;):doh:"

I mean, really.  This is the kind of Chicken Little stevestojan we gleefully bring here from other (i.e. Dolfelon) boards for our enjoyment.  Are we really no different from them?  ;)

40176[/snapback]

Exactly. Not to mention its just plain lunacy. If there was ever a thread to be deleted....