The pilot knows

VABills

Woah, that IS breaking news!!!

Apparantly the pilot was the head coach all season! On top of that, he will keep his job!!! That explains a lot...

The source also reported to WGR that Mularkey told his pilot on the way home that he will keep his job as Bills Head Coach, but that Tom Donahoe will be let go.

I have a hard time taking them seriously, when they can't even form a proper sentence.

CW

Woah, that IS breaking news!!!

Apparantly the pilot was the head coach all season!  On top of that, he will keep his job!!!  That explains a lot...

I have a hard time taking them seriously, when they can't even form a proper sentance.

CW

551529[/snapback]

You said "sentance". B-)

You said "sentance".  B-)

551536[/snapback]

It was a typo (apparantly I need to proofread before pressing submit, not after) Regardless, I'm not getting paid for my writing (and hopefully the people at WGR aren't either)

CW

The Texans are already allocating players to NFL Europe, if he's staying, can we send Mularkey over there to learn more about coaching?

Texans | Halterman allocated to NFL Europe

Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:39:45 -0800

The Houston Texans have allocated TE Aaron Halterman to NFL Europe, according to the Associated Press. Halterman ended the season on the team's practice squad.

Texans | Davis allocated to NFL Europe

Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:38:23 -0800

The Houston Texans have allocated DE Jason Davis to NFL Europe, according to the Associated Press.

Texans | Harris allocated to NFL Europe

Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:33:51 -0800

The Houston Texans have allocated DE Elliott Harris to NFL Europe, according to the Associated Press. Harris ended the season on the team's practice squad.

The Texans are already allocating players to NFL Europe, if he's staying, can we send Mularkey over there to learn more about coaching? 

Texans | Halterman allocated to NFL Europe

Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:39:45 -0800

The Houston Texans have allocated TE Aaron Halterman to NFL Europe, according to the Associated Press. Halterman ended the season on the team's practice squad.

Texans | Davis allocated to NFL Europe

Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:38:23 -0800

The Houston Texans have allocated DE Jason Davis to NFL Europe, according to the Associated Press.

Texans | Harris allocated to NFL Europe

Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:33:51 -0800

The Houston Texans have allocated DE Elliott Harris to NFL Europe, according to the Associated Press. Harris ended the season on the team's practice squad.

551563[/snapback]

They going to allocate any of their starting offensive linemen? Or just take 'em out and shoot 'em?

Wait--critical update...unconfirmed report...Mularkey had to call On-Star on the way home from the airport (Thought he heard a engine knock in the Vette)....The On-Star operator called John Murphy and said Mularkey will be fired...

Can I work for WGR now...

Keep in mind this is the same station that promotes Mike Florio of profootballtalk.com as an expert guest...

did he land on dick road, genesee or the actual runway?

551532[/snapback]

Unconfirmed reports are stating that 'Dick Road' will be renamed 'Dicked Road' in honor of Bills fans everywhere. Stay tuned to WGR as this situation develops...back to you at TSW.

Keep in mind this is the same station that promotes Mike Florio of profootballtalk.com as an expert guest...

551643[/snapback]

Please tell me the time you've heard Florio referred to as an expert.

Oh, you haven't?

Now tell me the time you've heard him promoted.

Oh, you haven't?

OK, nevermind.