clayton reports on SC...

Corp000085

arguing in the meeting, levy involved in the meeting, not good for MM, and we may know within the hour.

"levy won't come back as a coach, but as a front office guy".

nothing new to report, but it was the lead sports center story, so we might actually be close (i.e. within the hour) of knowing the true story (ed kilgore's story not withstanding...)

arguing in the meeting, levy involved in the meeting, not good for MM, and we may know within the hour.

nothing new to report, but it was the lead sports center story, so we might actually be close (i.e. within the hour) of knowing the true story (ed kilgore's story not withstanding...)

551022[/snapback]

How in the hell does Clayton know what's going on in the meeting? Jesus H. Christ..if there is a mole in Ralph's organization or the Bills organization that is this bad, they need to get rid of them...

I hate to say this---but if Mularkey goes--I think we all know who the coach is going to be...who is the only person that has connection to Ralph, Modrak and Marv...one guess....

How in the hell does Clayton know what's going on in the meeting?  Jesus H. Christ..if there is a mole in Ralph's organization or the Bills organization that is this bad, they need to get rid of them...

I hate to say this---but if Mularkey goes--I think we all know who the coach is going to be...who is the only person that has connection to Ralph, Modrak and Marv...one guess....

551033[/snapback]

haslett?

551033[/snapback]

Coach Chuck Dickerson!!!! B-)

haslett?

551053[/snapback]

Yep.......after a phone call to Kent Hull to apologize.....One things for sure..Smerlas will be kissing the team's ass again since his drinking buddy will be the HC...the whole dynamic changed yesterday when Benson fired Haslett...

How in the hell does Clayton know what's going on in the meeting?  Jesus H. Christ..if there is a mole in Ralph's organization or the Bills organization that is this bad, they need to get rid of them...

551033[/snapback]

I told you all there was a mole....remember I said I saw Fred Savage at the airport??? :(B-)

551022[/snapback]

At least it isn't Mortensen

551033[/snapback]

Someone from Pittsburg B-):(

This is how the meeting went:

"Mike, just give us one good reason why you called a pass play on 1st and goal from the 3 against Miami, instead of giving the ball to your RB, you can keep your job. You have 10 minutes to prepare to answer."

Mularkey started talking about QB Roscoe Parrish, and Ralph had enough...

This is how the meeting went:

"Mike, just give us one good reason why you called a pass play on 1st and goal from the 3 against Miami, instead of giving the ball to your RB, you can keep your job. You have 10 minutes to prepare to answer."

Mularkey started talking about QB Roscoe Parrish, and Ralph had enough...

551198[/snapback]

and don't forget about star WR Daimon Shelton. B-)