6 of 8 of next years' road games

New Jersey

New England

Detroit

Chicago

Baltimore

Indy

They can't poorly schedule them all...

And don't we have a 50/50 shot at being on Thanksgiving?

549432[/snapback]

Yes they do have a 50-50 chance of playing on Thanksgiving, because Detroit has to play an AFC team on that holiday. Although I have a feeling that it'll be Miami playing on Thanksgiving.

Yes they do have a 50-50 chance of playing on Thanksgiving, because Detroit has to play an AFC team on that holiday. Although I have a feeling that it'll be Miami playing on Thanksgiving.

549601[/snapback]

Or with new contract next year they might change rules. They are talking about having three games on Thanksgiving as well.

New Jersey

New England

Detroit

Chicago

Baltimore

Indy

They can't poorly schedule them all...

And don't we have a 50/50 shot at being on Thanksgiving?

549432[/snapback]

At least there aren't any trips to the West Coast next season.

GO BILLS 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!1

At least there aren't any trips to the West Coast next season.

GO BILLS 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!1

550017[/snapback]

In fact, we don't have a west coast road trip until AT LEAST 2009, and even then we might get Kansas City or Denver as our AFC West road opponent instead of San Diego or Oakland.

The farthest we'll have to travel in the next four years is to Phoenix in 2008.

New Jersey

New England

Detroit

Chicago

Baltimore

Indy

549432[/snapback]

Pending any babies being born in our household, I would like to attend the Chicago game and I'm sure there'll be another tailgate @ Sliders for the Ravens game, whether I'm there or not. The only other road trip I plan on making is to South Bend to watch Penn State play "that school".

Pending any babies being born in our household

550187[/snapback]

There's some methods for excercising some control over that; then again they've never been particularly effective for me ;-)

Went to the last regular season game at Foxboro when Johnson got hurt (that was cool).  The fans (M!@#$s) suck.  I would never go back to be surrounded by thousands of Patriot dillholes.

550199[/snapback]

I was at that game, too. I got into a fight in the lot after the game with "the most knowledgable fans in football."

There's some methods for excercising some control over that; then again they've never been particularly effective for me ;-)

550260[/snapback]

Control it? Quite the opposite! I want to become a father before I become a senior citizen.