Which canned NFL Head Coach

Of the following HC's to be canned, which one will be spotted first at Buffalo Airport, thus sparking a Bills HC rumor?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Of the following HC's to be canned, which one will be spotted first at Buffalo Airport, thus sparking a Bills HC rumor?

• Steve Mariucci
    • Jim Haslett
    • Mike Sherman
    • Mike Martz
    • Mike Tice (spotted scalping airline tickets)

jim haslett and i am scared he might stay the whole winter!  i know he wants to be here,but i just do not have any faith in him.maybe a little if he throws me a bone and brings back our 3-4 defense

549374[/snapback]

I hear you...I am not sure what I dread more, 1 more year of Mularkey, or 3 years of Haslett...if MM is gone, I would bet my right nut, Haslett is our next HC... :unsure:

it just seems like our karma that haslett is headed our way.hasnt he stated in the past he wants to coach the bills?god i have to figure out a way to talk myself into beleiving he is a good choice for us to root for.i would take him over mularky though!go bills in'06

If "Haz" does get the job, RW must add a clause to his contract, that in no way, shape or form, will he be able to hire his buddy Smerlas, even as a special teams coach!

549646[/snapback]

I'll second that

I really don't think Haslett would be worse than MM. Have you seen the teams he's had in N.O? Its just like Capers. You can't expect these coaches to go out and win the SB with the teams they have been given. I think Houston is the only team with a worse o-line than us. They are experienced head coaches which is what everyone on this board seems to want. The problem is the only experienced HC's we are going to get are ones that are just fired cause they are the only ones available.

I'm sure the Bills organisation could just give a couple calls and get Billicheck, Fox, lewis, Dungy, or any other coach that is coaching a successful team. These guys aren't available (they were and we passed on most of them), so the choices are college coach, co-ordinator, or recently fired HC

I really don't think Haslett would be worse than MM. Have you seen the teams he's had in N.O? Its just like Capers. You can't expect these coaches to go out and win the SB with the teams they have been given. I think Houston is the only team with a worse o-line than us. They are experienced head coaches which is what everyone on this board seems to want. The problem is the only experienced HC's we are going to get are ones that are just fired cause they are the only ones available.

I'm sure the Bills organisation could just give a couple calls and get Billicheck, Fox, lewis, Dungy, or any other coach that is coaching a successful team. These guys aren't available (they were and we passed on most of them), so the choices are college coach, co-ordinator, or recently fired HC

549978[/snapback]

The Saints have hardly been the most talent challenged team over the last 5 years..

I'm not saying they are the worst team, but I don't believe there only problem is coaching. Haslett has had a decent record with ok players. I think with a change of secenary and no more distractions from a natural disaster that caused them to play somewhere different every week, they would have had a pretty decent year.