Weis can flat out coach

Notre Dame might not win this game, but Charlie Weis knows how to make adjustments to keep his team in the game.  He will lead ND to many more bowls, and probably a national championship before his time is up.

549324[/snapback]

Mike Mularkey and the Bills were the best team in the league in making third quarter "adjustments" last year. What does that tell you?

Notre Dame might not win this game, but Charlie Weis knows how to make adjustments to keep his team in the game.  He will lead ND to many more bowls, and probably a national championship before his time is up.

549324[/snapback]

He's done well with the team that Tyrone Willingham recruited

Weis and ND gave up 617 yards of Offense to Ohio St.

He can flat out Coach....offense...  :unsure:

549802[/snapback]

They don't have the athletes on defense. It's been a problem all season and was one of his priorities this offseason. Anyone with a decent amount of athletes (see Stanford) can put up points against ND.

It's a hell of alot easier to cover for lack of athleticism on offense than defense with better scheming.

They don't have the athletes on defense.  It's been a problem all season and was one of his priorities this offseason.  Anyone with a decent amount of athletes (see Stanford) can put up points against ND.

It's a hell of alot easier to cover for lack of athleticism on offense than defense with better scheming.

549807[/snapback]

He'll have ND's Defense solid within a couple years. I read about his excellent recruiting and know ND will only get better. The offense will always be good with him as coach. Weis couldn't have found a better job. ND is lucky to have him.

I'm just breaking your shoes, since the Buckeyes won. :unsure:

He'll have ND's Defense solid within a couple years. I read about his excellent recruiting and know ND will only get better. The offense will always be good with him as coach. Weis couldn't have found a better job. ND is lucky to have him.

I'm just breaking your shoes, since the Buckeyes won.  :unsure:

549825[/snapback]

He's the coaching version of Tedy Bruschi!

He's done well with the team that Tyrone Willingham recruited

549474[/snapback]

Certainly better than Willingham would have done with them. Willingham is a nice guy, but he's not a great head coach. The difference in the Notre Dame football team from last year to this year is astounding to me.

Certainly better than Willingham would have done with them.  Willingham is a nice guy, but he's not a great head coach.  The difference in the Notre Dame football team from last year to this year is astounding to me.

549909[/snapback]

I agree, they are much better than last year....But who have they beaten??? BYU and Tennessee? Their best 'win' was a 34-31 loss to Southern Cal.

I agree, they are much better than last year....But who have they beaten???  BYU and Tennessee?  Their best 'win' was a 34-31 loss to Southern Cal.

549920[/snapback]

Pittsburgh #23 when they beat them not ranked now

Michigan #3 when they beat them #20 now

Purdue #22 when they beat them not ranked now

Not exactly murderer's row, but I don't see how anyone can say Notre Dame's schedule was soft this year. There are a lot of quality programs on the schedule.

Pittsburgh #23 when they beat them not ranked now

Michigan #3 when they beat them #20 now

Purdue #22 when they beat them not ranked now

Not exactly murderer's row, but I don't see how anyone can say Notre Dame's schedule was soft this year.  There are a lot of quality programs on the schedule.

550006[/snapback]

:wacko::D:D

Thanks for the chuckle.

NOTRE DAME'S WINS IN 2005

Pittsburgh (5-6) Under .500 in the Big Least!

Michigan (7-5) Good win in the Big House

Washington (2-9) They beat Idaho and Arizona. Wow!

Purdue (5-6) JV teams could score 35 on Purdue

BYU (6-6) They went 5-3 in the Mountain West Conference ( :D ) and their non-conf win was Eastern Illinois :lol:

Tennessee (5-6) Vols also lost to Vanderbilt :lol:

Navy (8-4) Nice record, but it IS only Navy. Not in ND's class

Syracuse (1-10) Only win for 'Cuse was UB

Stanford (5-6) Irish squeak out a win on last minute drive

ND LOST to Michigan State (5-6) at home

So where are these quality teams on the ND schedule? Who did they beat? I see only two teams with a winning record, one of which was Navy.

Like I said, their best 'win' was a 34-31 loss to USC.